1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

2855 - another level that kills fun

2»

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,833 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @itzidp 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

This level has been reported to the Studio Team already. Let the Studio Team decision first then we are not sure this level should be fixed easier or not soon.

Also attention! Community Team answered me they could not fixed all of difficult (extremely difficult) levels mostly as these levels should be more challenging to be played on this game (also any King's Games). Well unless mostly of you and players haven't passed what's extremely difficult level so many times then posted it on Diamond Diaries Support Community. Let me check playing what's level first then I will answer and help you how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves (if I can). If I cannot passed what's level without using boosters and extra moves so many times, I can asking and reporting what's level to Community Team then waiting for their decision to be fixed level easier or not. 🤔

But don't worry! You can still earned more boosters (gold bars) by features/events that you can use them to pass any difficult levels on this game if you got so close. 😉

You can check this information here (Level is too hard?) by Community Team and also check to learn my amazing linking skills here.

And if less than 30 levels left against max level, there is no another new features/events like Jeweller's Club, Jeweller's Trial, Trader Chest and more new features/events released. Well except Collect the Doll from Bernadetta Mission, City Challenge and Mystery Quest had only. If more than 30 levels left against max level, I think you can see another new features/events will be released. I hope this help and answer. 😉

Hope you can understanding them properly. 👆😊

Anyway, thank you for your feedback and playing Diamond Diaries Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a sassy day! 😄

• Jill133
    Jill133 Posts: 23 Level 2

Thanks for this tip.

I finally got gold bars and was going to use them for extra moves but I got hammers instead.

Waited for right game to use them and I did it! 😃

very difficult level to pass without boosters.

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Congratulations! You passed this impossible level! Well done! @Jill133 👍😄

Let's go to next new levels until max level is Level 2885 on this game! Keep going! 💪😄

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a sassy day! 😄

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @mozart @Jill133 @itzidp 👋

Finally Community Team answered me this level has been reported to the Studio Team then waiting for Studio Team check and fix this level easier or not. 😉

Have a sassy day! 😄

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @mozart @Jill133 @itzidp 👋

Finally great news is back as Level 2855 fixed easier now. 👍😄

You make sure update the latest version and use stable internet connection then you can see this level fixed easier on this game. 😉

I am sure you can passed this level soon too! 😄

Have a sassy day! 😄

• itzidp
    itzidp Posts: 10 Level 2
  • Diamond_Lim

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?