🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• NikitaOhOh
    NikitaOhOh Posts: 20 Level 2

HELLo King 👑 🎮 and 🍬🍭 community 😊

PLEASE permit me to introduce MYSELF. I'm the 🐵 with the letter "N" on my tummy. Somehow I ended up with 2 👑 screen name accounts on-line which I believe is from using different download stores on different devices. It WAS very annoying at first, but now understanding the way that personal 💻 📱 and other data has been shared WITHOUT user knowledge, I am THANKFUL FOR KING GAMES BEING ON TOP OF THIS ISSUE FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS THAT I AM PERSONALLY AWARE OF.

So NikkiOhOH is the account i typically use on my favorite device, but this is the account that KingREGISTERED ®️ made me aware was registered in my name.

So, hello to those in the community, @DiamondMingo @NikitaOhOh @nikitaangelie @kitana @diamondluve17 @Diamondlina et al!

@admin 👑👤🫂🗣️THANKS for keeping your gamer's ℹ️🆔 safe LONG before the 🌎🌍 leaders started telling private corp what to do! ....that's just my two cents. Now I'd i could figure out how to use the links in my daily emails to get the gold bars and bonuses I'd be an even happier player.

Y'all

stay ALIVE

stay SAFE

stay HEALTHY and I hope you enjoy the games as much as I have over the past decade!

~Ñik~

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,535 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Wow! Very great introduce yourself and Thank you for your love playing Diamond Diaries Saga and any King's Games so much! @NikitaOhOh 👍😄

And Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Let's introduce myself! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

Then can you tell me what's your current level on this game? 😊

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Jose65_6
    Jose65_6 Posts: 945 Level 3

Greetings to all friends

• Diamond_Lim

Hi there and Glad to see you again! @Jose65_6 👋😄

• NaeNae69
    NaeNae69 Posts: 10 Pro Player 👑

Hello everyone I'm Jackie well I go by my middle name Rene on candy rush saga which I'm so glad this game is at my finger tips I just love it and I'm hooked lol it's clean fun and passes time away nice to meet everyone and thanks to all that aremyfrineds on there and for all the help thanks so much good luck to everyone first time really hating on here so barewoth me lol

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @NaeNae69 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

Anyway, thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• PrincessDye
    PrincessDye Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi! Just checking out DD, I play a LOT of other King games and love them all! I am looking for a tutorial or instructions on how to play. If anyone knows please post! Thank you and happy gaming!

Cyndie4588

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! That was great and Thank you for your love playing any King's Games so much! @PrincessDye 👍😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community and play Diamond Diaries Saga! 😄

You can also check more Diamond Diaries and King Community Topics here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here 

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• Jose65_6
    Jose65_6 Posts: 945 Level 3

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?