πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 2903 - jewel doesn't drop

Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
edited May 2022 in Support

Doesn't happen all the time and I've yet to get past this difficult level but sometimes the jewel is stuck midway and takes an annoying additional move to make it drop. See screenshot.

Β«1

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @Andy_Green πŸ‘‹

I have checked this level has still no problem many times (it's doesn't like this screenshot above). So did youΒ updated the latest version,Β then must use stable internet connectionΒ and replay this level that I hope nothing this happens again. πŸ˜‰

If it's still not worked, how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens again. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If youΒ want toΒ tryΒ uninstall and reinstall steps, youΒ haveΒ yourΒ gold bars and level progress are saved/transferedΒ butΒ all of the boosters and inventory lives are lostΒ andΒ some events will be reset or goneΒ whenΒ youΒ save your progressΒ completedΒ withΒ Facebook or King.Com.Β 

If youΒ have followed these steps of Crashing/Freezing issue already but it's still not worked, can you answer meΒ what's your mobileΒ device andΒ send your Game IDΒ (How to find your Game ID)Β first that I will here to help you again while asking Community Team about this level problem then how they can answer me. I will waiting for your response to answer. πŸ˜‰

You can also check here πŸ‘‡πŸ˜‰

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries SagaΒ hereΒ and in King CommunityΒ hereΒ πŸŒΆοΈπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and AnswerΒ here! πŸŽ‰πŸ†βœ¨

πŸ’ Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image ChallengeΒ hereΒ (Part 1)andΒ hereΒ (Part 2)? ⚫βšͺ

πŸ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeΒ hereΒ and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)Β here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King CommunityΒ here! πŸ‘‘πŸ€©

Have a sassy day! πŸ˜„

• Andy_Green

Android app version is always latest version. Just seems to be random. Sometimes the jewel drops off own accord, as it should, other times, it just sticks and an extra move has to be used before it drops.

And yep I'm still stuck on this level. Not got close to completing it yet lol.

• Diamond_Lim

Okay! Great! If you still stuck on this level as it's really impossible, please let me know and I will help you again. 😊

• Andy_Green

I captured the stuck jewel on video. Hopefully you'll be able to view it in the link below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sxtXdTR-GA3F9QVijOkLqsTcGj7DrFqd/view?usp=drivesdk

• Diamond_Lim

Thank you for your recording this level's problem video. @Andy_Green πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Yeah! I also got same problem like your recording video as we have linked the left key unlocked to that diamond first then the right key unlocked to those charm boxes, so that's why the diamond got stucked then we use one move and finally the diamond got dropped down to the second stage. It's weird?!

I have tried to link the right key first then left key that the diamond will dropped down to the second stage completed mostly. So you make sure trying to link the right key unlocked to those charm boxes first then the left key unlocked to that diamond that the diamond will dropped down to the second stage completed. πŸ‘‡πŸ˜‰

But I have tried playing this level but it's still failed so many times as this level is also very impossible to be passed and it's not enough moves too. 😒

So let me asking Community Team check 2903 again first then we are not sure they can fix this level easier or not. Waiting for their decision then answer first and thank you for your feedback. 😊

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries SagaΒ hereΒ and in King CommunityΒ hereΒ πŸŒΆοΈπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and AnswerΒ here! πŸŽ‰πŸ†βœ¨

πŸ’ Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image ChallengeΒ hereΒ (Part 1)andΒ hereΒ (Part 2)? ⚫βšͺ

πŸ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeΒ hereΒ and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)Β here!

Have a sassy day! πŸ˜„

• Andy_Green

Yes, the stuck jewel only occurs if keys not collected in correct order as you've found out.

.... and yep, even though this level is classed as Hard, despite many many attempts, my best is still having around 6 jewels to collect! As you say, there isn't enough moves rendering the level nigh on impossible unless you're fortunate to have enough to purchase 5 extra moves.

• Diamond_Lim

Thank you for your answering. @Andy_Green 😊

Yes! This level is really very impossible to be passed as it's really not enough moves. So I have asked Community Team for Level 2903 is really very impossible first already then we are not sure they can fix this level easier or not. Waiting for their decision then answer first and thank you for your feedback. 😊

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @Andy_Green and @bianca70 πŸ‘‹

Community Team answered me both of these levels (Level 2903 and 2917) have been reported to the Studio Team then waiting for Studio Team check and fix these levels easier or not. πŸ˜‰

Have a sassy day! πŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @Andy_Green πŸ‘‹

Very sorry as unfortunately Community Team decided they cannot fixed this level easier today now. πŸ˜”

You make sure trying to link the right key unlocked to those charm boxes first then the left key unlocked to that diamond that the diamond will dropped down to the second stage completed. πŸ‘‡πŸ˜‰

If you got so close on this level, you can also use gold bars (boosters) earned with features/events such as Collect the Diamonds from Bernadetta Mission, Jeweller's Club, City Challenge and another features/events that you can pass this tricky level too. πŸ˜‰

Good luck and Failure is the mother of success! πŸ€žπŸ˜„

You can also check here to learn more amazing linking skills :

Have a sassy day! πŸ˜„

• Andy_Green

I managed to complete the level by using 3 extra moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?