🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Stuck on level 2917

Comments

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 192 Level 2

Hello, level 2917 is impossible to play out, with all the flowers, and not enough moves to play out

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,723 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @bianca70 👋

Finally I am back to answer you now!

You are right! Level 2917 is really very impossible to us as it's not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers are there. Actually I have playing this level has no problem to be passed before this level becomes more difficult. After I try playing this level again, I see this level becomes more difficult than before then I have tried playing this level many times but I still cannot passing this level without using boosters and extra moves possible.

So let me asking Community Team check Level 2917 again first then we are not sure they can fix this level easier or not. Waiting for their decision then answer first and thank you for your feedback. 😊

Anyway, please don't posting your question/problem with this game on this thread next time as this thread is how many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga that all of Diamond Diaries Hunters can check and read easier only.

If you want to ask question/problem with this game, please ask here that I will be happy to help you any questions and problems on Diamond Diaries Support Community. Thanks! 🙏

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a sassy day! 😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,723 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @bianca70 👋

Great news as Community Team decided they fixed on Level 2917 easier today now! 👍😄

I have tried playing this level again then it's not problem to be passed without using boosters and extra moves and with my 1st try now. I hope you can try playing on this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon too! 👍😄

Don't forget to update the latest version of this game and use stable internet connection that you can see this level fixed easier on this game now. 😉

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a sassy day! 😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?