๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 2952 - very difficult!

Options
Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
edited May 2022 in Discussions

Lost count how many attempts now and not even successfully got one of the two diamonds required

Anyone managed to complete this level with no boosters or extra moves? If so... how did you succeed because jm totally stuck!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,170 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @Andy_Green ๐Ÿ‘‹

Finally I am back while let me help you how to pass level 2952 without using boosters and extra moves today. ๐Ÿ˜„

You can see my following tip screenshots of how to pass Level 2952 without using boosters and extra moves here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

Tada! I complete this level without using boosters and extra moves and with my 1st try today. This level is normal difficultly (not impossible). ๐Ÿ˜„

So I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Good luck and Failure is the mother of success! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜„

You can also check here to learn more amazing linking skills :

You can also check here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Sagaย hereย and in King Communityย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘‘

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ’ Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challengeย hereย (Part 1)andย hereย (Part 2)? โšซโšช

๐Ÿ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeย hereย and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)ย here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Communityย here! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿคฉ

Have a sassy day! ๐Ÿ˜„

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
    Options

Thank you!

And......

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Closest I've been...... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,170 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Yeah! It's really so close! Nice try! I hope you can pass it soon! Failure is the mother of success! @Andy_Green โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?