๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Game glitch lost gold

Options
icalvert
icalvert Posts: 10 Level 2

Hello! I just won 10 gold and used 9 for 5 extra turns on my current level. I have one turn left now, and even though it looks like I cleared the level, it's telling me I have 2 left to get. I have attached a picture. Can you pls help?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,945 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @icalvert ๐Ÿ‘‹

Very sorry for your purchase 9 gold bars lost due to 2 dolls disappeared on this level. ๐Ÿ˜ข

So you report and ask a question/problem to their Player Support teamย hereย and then don't forget to send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) too, so I hope theyย canย help and answer you but it taken longer. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyway, this level is really impossible to be passed again as it's not enough moves or it's difficult to be linked many charms to create many special charms then collect all of dolls possible.

After I use first move, the purple charms start released.

After I collect any first big doll, the blue charms start released.

I have try playing this level many times but it's still failed as it's not enough moves or it's difficult to be linked many charms to create many special charms then collect all of dolls possible. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜ข

And Yes! I also feel like afraid as I have try playing this level many times then some of dolls disappeared sometimes on this level too. ๐Ÿ˜ข

So let me ask and report this level problem to Community Team then we hope this level should be fixed easier or not soon. Except this level, I check another new levels are still not problem! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyway, thank you for your feedback. ๐Ÿ˜Š

You can also check here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Sagaย hereย and in King Communityย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘‘

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ June is the Month of Loveย here!

๐Ÿ’Ž Win Gold Barsย here! Can you solve your answer from no colour image challenge! โšซโšช

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜ฎ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Show your longest link chains and Claim these badgesย here! ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ”—๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’Ž Level 3,000 isย here! Download your wallpaper and get your badge and Let's celebrate Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga togetherย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ“ฑ Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacksย here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Suggestion Boxย hereย 

๐Ÿ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeย hereย and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)ย here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Communityย here! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿคฉ

Have a sassy day! ๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @icalvert ๐Ÿ‘‹

Great news as Community Team decided they fixed on Level 3001 easier today now! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

You can see these screenshots of before and after this level fixed ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜„

Before this level fixed :

After this level fixed (Remove one layer of ribbon on middle big doll and also remove one layer of purple blockers on last row) :

I have tried playing this level again then it's not problem to be passed without using boosters and extra moves and with my 1st try today now. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜„

So I hope you can try playing on this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon too! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Don't forget toย use stable internet connection firstย then youย can see this level fixed easierย on this game now. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Sagaย hereย and in King Communityย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘‘

๐Ÿ’Ž Win Gold Barsย here! Can you solve your answer from no colour image challenge! โšซโšช

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Show your longest link chains and Claim these badgesย here! ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ”—๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’Ž Level 3,000 isย here! Download your wallpaper and get your badge and Let's celebrate Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga togetherย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ“ฑ Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacksย here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeย hereย and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)ย here!

Have a sassy day! ๐Ÿ˜„

• icalvert
    icalvert Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hello.

I didn't purchase the gold, I won it. But, because the level was glitched, shouldn't I get the gold back?

Also, I want to say that level 3007 is beyond hard to complete without using gold or items. I'm actually not happy with it because it's not flagged as a hard level , and it's probably one of the most difficult. I just wish it weren't made so that I HAVE to purchase gold to complete it, which I'm not going to do this time. I enjoy a challenge, but level 3007 is ridiculous.

Otherwise I love the game.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your answering again. @icalvert ๐Ÿ˜Š

You make sureย report and ask a question/problem to their Player Support teamย hereย and thenย don't forget to send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) too, so I hope theyย canย help and answer you but it taken longer. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyway, congratulations as you have passed this tricky level now! Thank you for your love playing Diamond Diaries Saga! ๐Ÿ˜„

Have a sassy day! ๐Ÿ˜„

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?