🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Diamonds

Lhasamom1
Lhasamom1 Posts: 3 Newbie

How is it possible that the person I am playing against is able to get 270 diamonds in less than 60 minutes?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,900 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @Lhasamom1 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Yep! I think it's possible as that player is still active and can collect 20+ diamonds within 1 hour especially as that player is on Level 500 and some levels have collected more than 20 diamonds and can play next new levels (some levels have collected more than 20 diamonds) only that it can be counted if that player complete or fail next new levels before time up. 😊

Anyway, I calculated 40 diamonds collected by that player every 5 minutes especially as that player failed the next new level but still can collect many diamonds, yep! It's possible as I calculated 280 diamonds collected by that player within 35 minutes (at least) - 60 minutes. So I think that player is not cheating. 👌😊

If you see that/any player is cheating as that player collected up 300 diamonds less than 35 minutes, please let me know and you can continue commenting on below that I will be here to help you on this thread again. Thanks! 👇😉

You can also check 💎 Diamond Diaries Expert Information 💎 (Part 16) - What are special features? (#2) here 🎁 and more Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️😉

You can also check more this game's exciting threads and contests here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

🎉4️⃣💎 It's 4th Anniversary on Diamond Diaries Saga here! 💎4️⃣🎉

💎 Level 3,000 is here! Download your wallpaper and get your badge and Let's celebrate Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga together here! 💎🎉😄

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim

Thank you for your answering on this thread. 😊

Yeah! It's impossible as I think it's hacker. It's very unfair. I cannot help you for this problem possible.

So you click on "Contact Us" only then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer. Thanks! 😉

You can also check more this game's exciting threads and contests here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

🌍 Where are you playing from? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌍

✨ YOU wanted it, we made it happen here!

💎 Level 3,000 is here! Download your wallpaper and get your badge and Let's celebrate Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga together here! 💎🎉😄

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Lhasamom1
    Lhasamom1 Posts: 3 Newbie

Is there a way to report a possible scammer?

• Diamond_Lim

It's not possible to report scammer on this game. So you click on "Contact Us" only then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) the how they can help and answer you but it taken longer. Thanks! 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?