pwmcd
pwmcd Posts: 12 Level 2

This isnt keeping up with me.

I'm on level 1404 but says I'm on level 2

Answers

• rayhound
    rayhound Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

The same thing happen to me. I don't understand what happen. I agreed to new terms and back at level one. Thought it was another game but it looks like I'm starting over.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,979 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @rayhound @pwmcd 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Your current level (over Level 1000) is on the game while your rank (Newbie, Level 2...) is on this community (King Community). So it's different!

You check out here the Road to become a King Community Legend and beyond! 👑😉

Anyway, thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 😊

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

🌍 Where are you playing from? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌍

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• rayhound
    rayhound Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

OK, I understand, but when I started Diaries yesterday after signing off on a new agreement to play, I was back at the start with the first game. I've played this game for more than two years and am frustrated with errors with a lot of King games. The bottom line is, I just want to be restored to the game (do not know what game level over 1000) when I last left it. I just play and don't worry about the level. I've been playing on the the same iPhone and it shows i'm at game 2 this morning.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,979 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your answering again. 😊

Don't worry! You click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem (lost progress) that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

If it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope how they can help and answer you but it taken longer. 😉

Anyway, thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 😊

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

🌍 Where are you playing from? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌍

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?