๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Cannot see the newest levels as of 9/22/2022

Mia-9
Mia-9 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited September 2022 in Support

I've been playing the newest levels as they come out each Thursday. On this past Thursday, I couldn't see the newest levels.

I'm currently on level 3215 and the newest ones won't load for some reason. I'm playing on an iPad. I've never played directly on Facebook but I use Facebook to log in to keep my progress tracked. My game is up to date as is my iPad's iOS level. Could logging in with Facebook have something to do with it? I remember seeing something regarding not being able to play on Facebook anymore (which I haven't ever done; I just use it to login like I said). Is logging in with Facebook a problem?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,809 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2022

Hello there! @Mia-9 ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

No! You must update the latest version is 1.57.0.0 with Apple / iOS device first. Then you should use stable internet connection and open this game again that I hope you can see the latest new levels released until to current max level is Level 3230 on this game now. I have updated the latest version of this game then I can see and play the latest new levels released on this game. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Here is a tip of how to update the latest version of game app (Android / Apple Version) ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

If it's still doesn't worked, please let me know and you can continue commenting on this thread again. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyway, thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜Š

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย and King Communityย here ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Guess the name and Win Gold Barsย here! โ“๐Ÿค” I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here too! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย hereย and Level 3000 Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐ŸŒย Where are you playing from?ย Answer and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ“ฑ Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacksย here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• Mia-9
    Mia-9 Posts: 4 Newbie

Thank you so much for your reply! I have updated (when I go to the app store, it shows no update available for the game). I've rebooted my iPad, killed the game out of memory and restarted it (a few times, lol), but nothing seems to be working.๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Thank you so much for your help! Diamond Diaries is how I spend my coffee-time in the mornings (for a long time now), and I hope I can see the newest levels soon!

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2022

You are welcome and I hope the latest new levels released on this game soon too. I think Android Devices are faster and more levels released than Apple Devices. ๐Ÿ˜…

But please don't uninstall and reinstall this game. If uninstall and reinstall this game, all of inventory lives and boosters (some features) will be lost unless gold bars and your current saved progress (connected your Facebook account).

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @Mia-9 ๐Ÿ‘‹

You can update the latest version of this game is 1.57.1.0. Then you should use stable internet connection and open this game again that I hope you can see the latest new levels released until to current max level is Level 3245 on this game now. ๐Ÿ˜„

Enjoy your continue happy playing new levels now! ๐Ÿ˜„

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย and King Communityย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Guess the name and Win Gold Barsย here! โ“๐Ÿค” I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย hereย too! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย hereย and Level 3000 Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐ŸŒย Where are you playing from?ย Answer and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ“ฑ Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacksย here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?