🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Not enough moves for level 3230

Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3

Yup. I'm on last level of the newest levels lol.

But.... unless you're fortunate to have extra moves (which I haven't), this level is impossible to complete. 😪

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,433 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello and Amazing again! @Andy_Green 👍😮

Yeah! I agree this level is also very impossible as it's really not enough moves, too many layers of ribbons and too tight to be linked charms on areas. I have used 5 extra moves once to pass this impossible level. 😥

This level has been reported to Community Team already then their team will checked this level first then I am not sure this level should be fixed easier or not started on next Tuesday. 🤔

Please be patience and thanks again. 🙏😊

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here and King Community here 🌶️

Guess the name and Win Gold Bars here! ❓🤔 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here too! 🎉🏆✨

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌍

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Andy_Green

Alas, I'm a loooooong way from being able to get five extra moves. 😬😂

Anyone generous enough to donate some extra moves to me? 🤔😂

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2022

It's really impossible. Their team answered me they check this level first then we hope this level should be fixed easier on this Tuesday. 😅

Guess the name and Win Gold Bars here! ❓🤔 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here too! 🎉🏆✨

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2022

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋

Finally Community Team answered me this level has been reported now. We hope this level should be fixed easier soon. 😉

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋

Finally this level fixed easier as two colour bomb blasts added and another's are still not changed.

I did completed this level with my 2nd try but without using boosters and extra moves now. ✌️😄

I hope you can complete this level possible soon too. 😄

• Andy_Green

I've yet to complete this level. 😬😂

Will keep persevering 😀

• Diamond_Lim

Hope you can complete this level possible soon! You can do it! Never give up! @Andy_Green ✊😄

• Andy_Green
    edited September 2022

I STILL can't complete this level. Played it over 100 times and the best I can do is with 4 diamonds remaining 😢

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 196 Level 2

Andy, you are right it still impossible to play this level out, i have tryed this level for more than 100 times, and i can get it out

• Diamond_Lim

Hello and Thank you for your feedback again. 👋😊

Let me asking Community Team check this level again now then we are not sure their team fixed this level new better and easier or not. 🤔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?