🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎 Claim your level 2000 badge here!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Woohoo! Congratulations! You reached up to Level 2000 on this game! You received Level 2000 Badge on your view profile on this community (not in the game)! Well done and thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! @cheviot 🎉2️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

💎 Wanna win more Diamond Diaries Badges? Check, participate and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

🎃 Looking for a fun costume for Halloween? Dress up as Lucy for a chance to win 50 Gold Bars here! I Why and when do you play King Games? - We want to know here! (Answer for a chance to win Gold Bars!) I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer on another general contests here! 🎉🏆✨

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

💎 Also check more Diamond Diaries Topics here (click on spoiler warming button here) 💎

🌶️💎 Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 💎🌶️

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community here! 👋

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡

✔️📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

✨ YOU wanted it, we made it happen here!

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1) and here? (Part 2) ⚫⚪

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here 

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 😄

• Casey965
    Casey965 Posts: 55 Pro Player 👑
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2022

@Casey965 - Sorry as copied screenshot is not allowed. Can you take your screenshot of over Level 2000 if you completed over Level 2000 with your Facebook/Kingdom Account connected by yourself on this game? Thanks again! 🙏

💎 Wanna win more Diamond Diaries Badges? Check, participate and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

🎃 Looking for a fun costume for Halloween? Dress up as Lucy for a chance to win 50 Gold Bars here! I Why and when do you play King Games? - We want to know here! (Answer for a chance to win Gold Bars!) I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer on another general contests here! 🎉🏆✨

💎 Also check more Diamond Diaries Topics here (click on spoiler warming button here) 💎

✔️📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1) and here? (Part 2) ⚫⚪

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

• Diamond_Lim

Woohoo! Congratulations! You reached up to Level 2000 on this game! You received Level 2000 Badge on your view profile on this community (not in the game)! Well done and thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! @madonz24 🎉2️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

• Hell66
    Hell66 Posts: 762 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Diamond_Lim

Here is my screenshot for passad level 2000.

For level 1000 badge, do I have to go back to level 1000 or is this screenshot ok? 🤔

🙏🌹

• Diamond_Lim

Woohoo! Congratulations! You reached up to Level 2000 on this game! You received Level 2000 Badge on your view profile on this community (not in the game)! Well done and thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! @Hell66 🎉2️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

And you don't need to scroll down to Level 1000, you just post your screenshot of your current level and have completed over Level 1000 then of course can! You can also claim Level 1000 Badge on your view profile on this community too! 😄

• Diamond_Lim

Woohoo! Congratulations! You reached up to Level 2000 on this game! You received Level 2000 Badge on your view profile on this community (not in the game)! Well done and thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! @nsshawaii_ 🎉2️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

🎃 Looking for a fun costume for Halloween? Dress up as Lucy for a chance to win 50 Gold Bars here! I How does playing King Games make you feel? Tell us for a chance to win 20 Gold Bars here! 🎉 I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪🤔 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?