bianca70
bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2

Level 3304 is not alright, the second diamond is not falling down

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,327 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 👋

I have checked and played this level again then the second diamond has dropped down after the first diamond collects completed. This level has still no problem for me! 👌😊

You try completing the first diamond first then the second diamond will be dropped down. 😊

If the second diamond has still not dropped down after the first diamond collects completed many times, can you please take a screenshot of this problem (How to take a screenshot) and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) first. Then I will take a look and report to Studio Team for this problem. Thank you! 😉

You can also check here 👇😊

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here and King Community here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here too! 🎉🏆✨

🎃 Looking for a fun costume for Halloween? Dress up as Lucy for a chance to win 50 Gold Bars here! I Why and when do you play King Games? - We want to know here! (Answer for a chance to win Gold Bars!) I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪🤔

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• bianca70
    Options

Users is is 6589138020, this is what happend with my game

• bianca70
    Options

This happened al the time with the game, and my is is 6589138020

• MotshidisiMoea
    MotshidisiMoea Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

The second diamond in level 3304 in diamond diaries doesn't go all the way down it gets stuck on the circular things, so how does one pass that level when the diamond does not drop?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @MotshidisiMoea 👋

Thank you for your reporting and asking this level problem. Let me reporting and asking Community Team for this level problem then their team will check and fix this level problem on Monday. Please be patience and thanks again. 😊

🎃 Looking for a fun costume for Halloween? Dress up as Lucy for a chance to win 50 Gold Bars here! I Why and when do you play King Games? - We want to know here! (Answer for a chance to win Gold Bars!) I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪🤔

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your showing the screenshot of this level problem and sending Game ID. @bianca70 👍😊

Let me reporting and asking Community Team for this level problem then their team will check and fix this level problem on Monday. Please be patience and thanks again. 😊

🎃 Looking for a fun costume for Halloween? Dress up as Lucy for a chance to win 50 Gold Bars here! I Why and when do you play King Games? - We want to know here! (Answer for a chance to win Gold Bars!) I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪🤔

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your showing the screenshot of this level problem and sending Game ID. @bianca70 👍😊

Let me reporting and asking Community Team for this level problem then their team will check and fix this level problem on Monday. Please be patience and thanks again. 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 @MotshidisiMoea 👋

Great news as this level has been fixed. 😄

🎃 Looking for a fun costume for Halloween? Dress up as Lucy for a chance to win 50 Gold Bars here! I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪🤔

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?