Diamond Darries level 3321

Options
2ยป

Comments

• As_it_is
    As_it_is Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi Diamond_Lim,

Thank you very much for your tips! It is very helpful! Great! Have a great day!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,519 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome. Have you passed this level after following my tips? @As_it_is ๐Ÿ˜„

• wandamc
    wandamc Posts: 73 Level 2
    Options

3342? There arenโ€™t nearly enough moves to finish, I know some levels are suppose to be extra hard but come on ๐Ÿ˜•

• Diamond_Lim
    edited November 2022
    Options

Okay! Let me check this level first then I will help and answer you soon again. @wandamc ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Finally I am back while let me help you how to pass Level 3342 without using boosters and extra moves now! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜„

1. Firstly, you make sure link these charms to create any special ray charm against the below flower first then you link same colour key and charms (also special ray charm) to collect the first key while create star ray charm.

2. Then you continue linking these charms to create star ray charm again then you link one by one star ray charm while charm boxes to destroy the purple blockers and collect the keys as well.

3. Finally, after all of charm boxes collected completed, the gate will be unlocked that we can linking more charms easier and better. After both of keys unlocked to the dolls, you can continue linking star ray charms (special ray charms and helpful birds) to collect these perfume bottles, dolls, charm boxes and bring diamonds up to the necklace possible completed.

Tada! Level Completed while 2 moves left and without using boosters and extra moves now! โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

I have tried playing this level then I complete this level with my 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves now! โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„ This level has still no problem but it's tricky! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Š

So I hope you can complete this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon! ๐Ÿ˜‰

You can do it! Good luck and Failure is the mother of success! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜„

You can also click and checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills! ๐Ÿ˜‰

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Barsย here! โšซโšช๐Ÿค” I How does playing King Games make you feel? Tell us for a chance to win 20 Gold Barsย here! ๐ŸŽ‰

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย hereย and Level 3000 Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐ŸŒย Where are you playing from?ย Let us know and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ—ผ๐Ÿ—ฝ What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿœ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ“ฑ Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacksย here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    edited November 2022
    Options

You are welcome and Well done! Keep continue playing new levels until to max level : 3365 currently now! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?