🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3384 - not enough moves?

Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3

I'm really struggling with this level. By the time you get to bottom of level, there's simply not enough moves to get all the remaining diamonds!

Anyone else finding it difficult to complete?

Comments

• Not even close to enough moves to pass this level 3384!!

This needs fixed.

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
    edited December 2022

Yup. By my estimate, we'd need at least 8 to 10 extra moves to stand any chance of completing it!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! Let me check this level first then I will help and answer you for this level soon! 😉

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2022

Hello again! Both of you! 👋😄

Finally I am back while let me help you how to pass Level 3384 without using boosters and extra moves now! 👇😄

1. Firstly, if you see more than 6 charms on left below board, you make sure link the charms to create vertical/cross ray charm (s) on left below board. You can link it/them (also helpful birds released helping you) to hit the charm boxes possible with using less moves. (Don't need to link them on right side)

** If there is no more than 6 charms on left below board, you can also linking the charms then the helpful birds and horizontal ray charms will be released and helping you to hit the charm boxes too but needed using many moves then you will lose while stuck this level mostly. **

2. Secondly, you can continue linking charms (also helpful birds) to create horizontal/cross ray charms hitting that one charm box again. While creating next new star ray charm after that one charm box collected.

3. Then you can link star ray charm (also helpful birds) to collect that one key while destroy many flowers (also charm box (boxes)) first.

4. Then you make sure link charms (vertical/cross ray charm (s) and also helpful birds) and big dolls then can creating the star ray charm better first.

5. Lastly, you can continue linking star ray charms and more than 12 charms to collect these medium/small dolls and hit charm boxes. Then creating new star ray charm again to be linked and collected all of dolls and charm boxes completed better possible!

Tada! Level Completed without using boosters and extra moves while my 2nd try today now! ✌️😄

I have tried playing this level then I complete this level with my 2nd try while without using boosters and extra moves possible today now! ✌️😄 This level has still no problem but it's really tricky and should be more lucky and skills! 👌😊

So I hope you can complete this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon! 😉

You can do it! Good luck and Failure is the mother of success! 🤞😄

You can also click and check here to learn more amazing linking skills! 😉

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

• mozart
    mozart Posts: 45 Level 2

Also need moves :-) but I will try the example :-)

• Diamond_Lim

Great! I hope you can complete this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon! 😉

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! Everyone! 👋

Except this level, another new levels are still no problem to be passed easier! 🤞😉

So I hope you can complete this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon! 😉

Merry Christmas and Happy Sassy Weekend! Everyone! 🎄☃️❄️🦌🎅

• wandamc
    wandamc Posts: 73 Level 2

What’s going on with 3391? Any one get pass it without boosters or extra moves?

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! 👋

Let me check this level first then I will help and answer you for this level soon again! 😉

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! 👋😄

Finally I am back while let me help you how to pass Level 3391 without using boosters and extra moves now! 👇😄

1. Firstly, you destroy these flowers and link the charms to create cross ray charms better. Then you link cross ray charms to hit both of charm boxes while destroy the flowers then charms on below. The first diamond will be collected completed then moved down to the below stage first.

2. You destroy the above of flowers and and honeycombs blockers then collecting the charm box first. Then moved up to above stage again.

3. Then you can continue linking cross ray charm (s) to hit charm boxes while creating cross/star ray charm (s) and helpful birds released. You link star ray charms (also helpful birds) to hit charm boxes again better.

4. Then you continue linking the key while creating horizontal/vertical ray charms first then link it to collect the key faster but don't link or blast these any another special ray and blast charms. Then you can continue linking special ray and blast charms to destroy the blockers and hit the big dolls better. Then you can continue linking to collect all of these dolls with star ray charm (s) possible.

Tada! Level Completed without using boosters and extra moves while my 1st try today now! ✌️😄

I have tried playing this level then I complete this level with my 1st try while without using boosters and extra moves possible today now! ✌️😄 This level has still no problem but it's some tricky! 👌😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?