πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

πŸ’ŽπŸ… Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badge! β“πŸ˜‰

Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,810 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited July 2023 in Discussions

Hello Diamond Hunters! πŸ‘‹

Lucy, Bernabetta and Charlie have still been playing Diamond Diaries Saga - and they wanna ask you these 5 questions! β“πŸ€”

Let's answer the questions now! β“πŸ‘‡πŸ˜‰

1. When did you start playing this game? / How long have you been playing this game?

2. How many hours/minutes do you usually spend on this game per day?

ο»Ώ3. What place/Where do you usually play this game?

4. Why do you like/love playing this game?

5. How did you find this game forum?

But that's not all! They want to show the screenshot of your current level on this game too! πŸ˜‰

** Attention! Copied and edited screenshots areΒ not allowed. **Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instructionΒ here. πŸ“· I If you are unsureΒ of how to attach a picture to this thread, check outΒ here. πŸ–ΌοΈ

You make sure to answer all of these 5 questions and show us the screenshot of your current level on this game, so you can claim "I Love Diamond Diaries Saga!" badge on this community (not on the game)! πŸ‘‡πŸ…πŸ˜„

This badge has been created byΒ myselfΒ (@Diamond_Lim). πŸ‘†πŸ…πŸ˜‰

Psst...! There is no time limit to participate! And can play on Diamond Diaries Saga only (Other King's Games are not valid)! πŸ˜‰

Let's answer the questions and show them your current level of this game right now! Sassy! βœ¨πŸ˜„

Read Terms and Conditions here

πŸ’ŽΒ Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outΒ HERE! πŸ…πŸ˜‰

πŸ’ŽΒ Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and AnswerΒ HERE!Β πŸ†πŸ˜„

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦Β New to the Community? RegisterΒ HEREΒ in just 2 seconds!

πŸ“±Β Download and Play Diamond Diaries SagaΒ HEREΒ now!

Β«13456715

Comments

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5

Hello @Diamond_Lim πŸ‘‹

Not sure why im the first and why nobody is tagged πŸ€”

1 ➑️ Roughly a month ago

2 ➑️ Most of the time I use up my lives. So it variaties. So generaly around 30/40 minutes or so

3 ➑️ At home on my tablet.

4 ➑️ It completly different from the other games

5 ➑️ Except for a little quiet: I think a "contest area" will make a big change. Easier to read/participate.

My map ⬇️ (And compliments for the lovely badge 🀩)

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2023

Hello there! Everyone! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

Let me answer all of these 5 questions to them first! πŸ‘‡β“πŸ˜‰

1. When did you start playing this game? / How long have you been playing this game?

Answer : I did start playing this game on 7th July 2018. I have been playing this game 4 years 8 months. πŸ˜‰

ο»ΏAnswer : I usually spend about 1 hour - 1 hour 30 minutes when I am still playing new levels on this game every Thursday only. πŸ˜‰

ο»Ώ3. What place/Where do you usually play Diamond Diaries Saga?

Answer : Of course! I usually playing Diamond Diaries Saga at home mostly. 🏠😊

4. Why are you like/love playing this game?

Answer : Because I really love linking so beautiful sassy charms, all of these Diamond Diaries Characters especially my still favourite Diamond Diaries Character is Charlie the Helpful Bird and amazing beautiful destinations. I really love playing this game is really amazing and challenging fun adventure linker game forever! β€οΈπŸ˜„

Answer : I searched and asked the problem the support forum by myself when I found the problem with this game and joined on 14th July 2018. πŸ˜‰

And finally here is my current level on this game πŸ‘‡πŸ˜‰

I always on max level on this game forever! πŸ˜„

I love playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much forever! It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! βœ¨πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

Alright! It's your turn now! Diamond Diaries Hunters! πŸ˜‰

Tagging Diamond Diaries Players into spoiler :

** If who wants to subscribe Diamond Diaries Tagging List, please check and comment here! Thanks! 😊 **

πŸ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outΒ here! πŸ…πŸ˜‰

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and AnswerΒ here! πŸŽ‰πŸ†βœ¨

πŸ’Ž Also check more Diamond Diaries Topics here (click onΒ spoiler warming buttonΒ here) πŸ’Ž

πŸŒΆοΈπŸ’Ž Hot right now in Diamond DiariesΒ hereΒ πŸ’ŽπŸŒΆοΈ

Introduce yourself and say hi to the CommunityΒ here! πŸ‘‹

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries SagaΒ hereΒ πŸ’‘πŸ“”

DiamondΒ DiariesΒ GuidesΒ &Β PollsΒ πŸ’ŽπŸ’‘

πŸ“±πŸ’»οΈ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries SagaΒ here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy scoreΒ here! πŸ’ŽπŸ”—πŸ€©

πŸ’ Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image ChallengeΒ hereΒ (Part 1) andΒ here? (Part 2) ⚫βšͺ

πŸ’Ž Diamond Suggestion BoxΒ hereΒ 

πŸ’ŽΒ If you want interested to play Diamond Diaries Saga, you can download and play itΒ hereΒ now!Β πŸ’Ž

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Sassy! Thank you for your asking all of 5 questions, showing us your current level and still playing this game! @Xxander πŸ€—

Also thank you for your loving my creative badge! Enjoy your loving and claiming this badge! β€οΈπŸ’ŽπŸ…πŸ˜„

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 8,503 Level 5
    edited January 2023

Hi @Diamond_Lim nice contest

When did you start playing this game? / How long have you been playing this game?

I started play this game in 2020, about 3 years old

I usually Play this game about one hours..

At home seating on chair and bed

I like this game coz it different from other games, I like boosters

I found this game in king community discussion, contest, support area..

Here is my progress

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Sassy! Thank you for your asking all of 5 questions, showing us your current level and still playing this game!Β @Palash_Sarma πŸ€—

Also thank you for your loving my New Diamond Diaries Badge Thread! β€οΈπŸ€—

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,663 Candy Moderator

Thanks for Great Contest @Diamond_Lim ❀️

Β I did start playing this game on 2021. I have been playing this gameΒ 3 years

I open this game every week , 5 minutes.☺️

I playing Diamond Diaries SagaΒ at homeΒ , on my Mobile

The game is very colorful because it is full of colorful effects. In each episode we can travel around the world

From the Counting Game made by Diamond Lim, and I'm interested in playing this game

My map ⬇️

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Sassy! Thank you for your asking all of 5 questions, showing us your current level and still playing this game!Β @kiara_wael πŸ€—

Also thank you for your loving my New Diamond Diaries Badge Thread! β€οΈπŸ€—

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,266 Bubble Witch Moderator

Great contest @Diamond_Lim and the badge is beautifully πŸŒΉπŸ’“

• Diamond_Lim

Thank you for your loving my creative badge and my new Diamond Diaries Badge Thread! Very glad to hear you love it! @PrettyBubbles β€οΈπŸ’ŽπŸ…πŸ˜„

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator

My answers:

Started on 18th February 2021 I guess, that's the app installation date on my device πŸ˜†

I don't play daily sorry even if I'd like to

In the living room

The game modes, the visuals and the music

Because of the community hub, this game featured as Game of the Month. It's sad there's no Game of the Month anymore, the activities and discussions were fun

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?