๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

๐ŸŒ Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge! ๐ŸŒ

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,800 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Sassy! Thank you for your coming and answering your country or region on this discussion!ย @lakiere and Everyone! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜„

• Hexagonce
    Hexagonce Posts: 3 Newbie

I'm playing from Utah in the United States!

• Diamond_Lim

Sassy! Thank you for your coming and answering your country or region on this discussion!ย @Hexagonce ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜„

• wandamc
    wandamc Posts: 73 Level 2

3513 has anyone passed it? Seems like thereโ€™s not enough moves to me or am I wrong?

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

You are right as this level is also very impossible to us as it's not very enough moves and too many layers of the blockers again. So let me asking Community Team about this level then we hope this level should be fixed soon.

Please be patience and Thank you for your asking the level problem again. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Solve your answer from maths challenge and Win Gold Barsย here! ๐Ÿ”ขโ“๐Ÿค” I ๐ŸŽ† Win Gold Bars and Badgeย Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2023 Challenge Contest? ๐ŸŽ† I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย hereย and Level 3000 Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ—ผ๐Ÿ—ฝ What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿœ๏ธ

๐ŸŒ Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badgeย here! โ“๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Also checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Great news as this level has been fixed easier as the layers of purple blockers are decreased that we can pass this level completed easier without using boosters and extra moves possible now! ๐Ÿ˜„

Hope you can pass this level completed easier without using boosters and extra moves possible soon! ๐Ÿ˜‰

While another 15 new levels (From Level 3516 to 3530) just released on this game today now! Enjoy your continue happy playing new levels on this game now! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐ŸŽ† Win Gold Bars and Badgeย Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2023 Challenge Contest? ๐ŸŽ† I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย hereย and Level 3000 Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ—ผ๐Ÿ—ฝ What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿœ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badgeย here! โ“๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

• RNKmac
    RNKmac Posts: 166 Level 3
  • Diamond_Lim

Sassy! Thank you for your coming and answering your country or region on this discussion!ย @RNKmac ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜„

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 192 Level 2

I play this game from the Netherlands

• Diamond_Lim

Sassy! Thank you for your coming and answering your country or region on this discussion!ย @bianca70ย ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜„

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?