1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3549

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Community Team answered me this level problem has been really fixed to all of us possible urgently now! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜„

Before this level fixed :

After this level fixed now :

So youย don't forget to use stable internet connection first then open this gameย then youย will see and start playing this level has been really fixedย againย now! ๐Ÿ˜‰

If this level has been still not fixed yet, let's try another these steps here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (can play now). Then let's try playing this level again.

We hope this help for this level got fixed possible and you can passing this level very possible soon again! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• ReginaHaboucha
    ReginaHaboucha Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have problem also with level 3549

The third diamond does not fall down no mather how many moves I have left

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there!ย @ReginaHabouchaย ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

I amย Diamond Limย (You can also called meย Limย is short as well). I am stillย Diamond Diaries Skill Masterย whileย Diamond Diaries Moderatorย right now. ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜Š

Community Team answered me this level problem has been really fixed to all of us possible urgently now! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜„

Before this level fixed :

After this level fixed now :

So youย don't forget to use stable internet connection first then open this gameย then youย will see and start playing this level has been really fixedย againย now! ๐Ÿ˜‰

If this levelย has been still not fixedย yet, let's try another these steps here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (can play now). Then let's try playing this level again.

We hope this help for this level got fixed possible and you can passing this level very possible soon again! ๐Ÿ˜‰

And New Diamond Diaries Contest (Win Free Gold Bars!) will be coming on this Friday! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! ๐Ÿค—

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย hereย and Level 3000 Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐ŸŒย Where are you playing from?ย Let us know and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ—ผ๐Ÿ—ฝ What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿœ๏ธ

๐ŸŒ Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badgeย here! โ“๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Also checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• nbader
    nbader Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Itโ€™s been fixed for me. Thank you!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Very glad to hear as finally this level has been really fixed possible now! @nbader ๐Ÿ˜„

After you complete this level easily possible, let's continue challenge playing next new levels now! ๐Ÿ˜„

• fourpupz
    fourpupz Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited February 2023
    Options

Still doesnโ€™t work for me. Logged out and reloaded twice. Same problem with the third diamond still happening.

• lahdidah
    lahdidah Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited February 2023
    Options

Like all others, canโ€™t get last diamond to drop. I even logged out and reopened the app and it still didnโ€™t work. Definitely needs an update on this game to correct the level so DONโ€™T tell us its fixed!

• koepi69
    koepi69 Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited February 2023
    Options

The error persists and I'm losing the will to keep trying... And what's up, three players reached the end? What shoud that? I'm still stuck

• Crisapb1
    Crisapb1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2023
    Options

Boa tarde! Nรฃo estou conseguindo passar de fase, pois o รบltimo diamante nรฃo cai para baixa....ele รฉ jogado para cima e nรฃo retorna. O que fazer jรก que o jogo estรก com problema?

• Pether44
    Pether44 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

How do you stop the last diamond disappearing from the screen when the first 2 successfully hit the chain

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?