🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED) Diamond Racer Challenge #1 💎🏁

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Wow! Amazing Highest Score! Thank you for your participating and showing your highest score on the Level 62! 👍😄

Yeah! One Diamond Racer Badge to 1st Player on this challenge contest only! Sorry! 😁😁😁

But I will still creating any Diamond Racer Challenge Contests forever, then every one Diamond Racer Challenge Contest will given one Diamond Racer Badge to 1st Player only! 😉

So I hope you can better luck for challenging and playing to get your new highest score on the Level 62 again! Cheers! 🤞😊

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Amazing Highest Score! Thank you for your participating and showing your highest score on the Level 62 so much! @teasir @rebelchild @LadyGaivman @siti_payung @MountainMom @namal_butt_01 @ndd_2023 👍😄

Also congratulations! @teasir becomes the 1st highest score player currently now! While a moment, @Tamara73 becomes the 2nd highest score player and @ndd_2023 becomes the 3rd highest score player on Diamond Racer Challenge #1 Contest right now! Another players are also showing amazing highest scores! What the great starts! 💎🏁😄

If you got your new highest score on Level 62, you can re-post your new highest score here again! 😉

💎 Sassy! 💎

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2023

Hello again! Diamond Hunters! 👋😄

Thank you for your participating and showing your highest score on the Level 62 so much!

💎🏁 Here is the Latest Update LeaderBoard Result of show the highest score on the Level 62 currently now 🏁💎

🥇 @teasir - 40,090 Points (Page 2)

🥈 @Tamara73 - 39,380 Points (Page 3)

🥉 @BQN537 - 36.575 Points (Page 3)

4. @ndd_2023 - 35,095 Points (Page 3)

5. @siti_payung - 34,700 Points (Page 3)

6. @Xxander - 34,005 Points (Page 1)

7. @MountainMom - 33,445 Points (Page 3)

8. @kiara_wael - 31,500 Points (Page 1)

9. @rebelchild - 31,295 Points (Page 2)

10. @LadyGaivman - 29,595 Points (Page 2)

11. @Palash_Sarma - 24,610 Points (Page 1)

12. @namal_butt_01 - 19,695 Points (Page 3)

Anyway, Diamond Racer Challenge #1 Contest is just started until will be ended on Monday, 17th April 2023, 09:00 CET to be participated! 😊

And I know some of you are disappointed as we will given One Diamond Racer Badge to 1st Player on this challenge contest only! But I will still creating any Diamond Racer Challenge Contests forever, then every one Diamond Racer Challenge Contest will given one Diamond Racer Badge to 1st Player only! 😉

And I show you my tips how to earn more score on this contest! 😎

Firstly, you make sure remove another colour charms remaining first if you want to link the most same one colour charms. When there is no another colour charms remaining, you can link the most same one colour charms then can link star ray charm (s) to destroy many charms and collect the dolls that you can get more explosion score! When you complete on Level 62 only, you just posting a screenshot showing your highest score and your username as well (Post a screenshot showing "Top players" is not allowed). 😉

And you can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips too. 😉

Let's continue challenging to show your new highest score on the Diamond Racer Challenge if you can! Keep challenging! 💎🏁😄

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Sassy! Welcome to join us to play Diamond Diaries Saga! 😄

💍 You can Download Diamond Diaries Saga HERE! 😄

Thank you for your joining us to start playing Diamond Diaries Saga now. 🤗

You make sure playing the beginning levels first until you are reaching up to the Level 62 while you can start challenging to show your highest score on the Level 62 on this Diamond Racer Challenge #1 Contest soon! 😉

You can also check here :

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1) and here? (Part 2) ⚫⚪

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here 

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,062 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Diamond_Lim

My Entry

It would be great if we had a go to map like Farm Heroes and CCFriends. Scrolling all the way down from 3300 area, not much fun 💎

🦋🐨

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Amazing Highest Score! Thank you for your participating and showing your highest score on the Level 62 so much! @BQN537 👍😄

Also congratulations! You becomes the 3rd highest score player while did passing over @ndd_2023 highest score on Diamond Racer Challenge #1 Contest right now! I have updated the LeaderBoard Result of show the highest score on the Level 62 here now! 💎🏁😄

And Yeah! Unfortunately there is no better and easier way to search any level option on this game yet. I have scroll down to the Level 62 so much too! I have taken at least 5 minutes to scroll down to the Level 62! 😅😅😅

So we can wish we want to add Select the Level option that we cannot scroll down to the what's level while don't waste our time so much on this game as well. 😅😅😅

If you got your new highest score on Level 62, you can re-post your new highest score here again! 😉

💎 Sassy! 💎

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5

Hi @Diamond_Lim here's my 1st attempt 💎

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Amazing Highest Score! Thank you for your participating and showing your highest score on the Level 62! @greddycandy 👍😄

Also congratulations! You becomes the 1st highest score player currently now! While a moment, @teasir becomes the 2nd highest score player and @Tamara73 becomes the 3rd highest score player on Diamond Racer Challenge #1 Contest right now! Another players are also showing amazing highest scores! What the great starts! 💎🏁😄

💎 Sassy! 💎

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2023

Hello again! Diamond Hunters! 👋😄

Thank you for your participating and showing your highest score on the Level 62 so much!

💎🏁 Here is the Latest Update LeaderBoard Result of show the highest score on the Level 62 currently now 🏁💎

🥇 @teasir - 45,280 Points (Page 4)

🥈 @greddycandy - 41,505 Points (Page 3)

🥉 @Tamara73 - 39,380 Points (Page 3)

4. @BQN537 - 36.575 Points (Page 4)

5. @ndd_2023 - 35,095 Points (Page 3)

6. @siti_payung - 34,700 Points (Page 3)

7. @Xxander - 34,005 Points (Page 1)

8. @MountainMom - 33,445 Points (Page 3)

9. @kiara_wael - 31,500 Points (Page 1)

10. @rebelchild - 31,295 Points (Page 2)

11. @LadyGaivman - 29,595 Points (Page 2)

12. @Palash_Sarma - 24,610 Points (Page 1)

13. @namal_butt_01 - 19,695 Points (Page 3)

Anyway, Diamond Racer Challenge #1 Contest is just started until will be ended on Monday, 17th April 2023, 09:00 CET to be participated! 😊

And I know some of you are disappointed as we will given One Diamond Racer Badge to 1st Player on this challenge contest only! But I will still creating any Diamond Racer Challenge Contests forever, then every one Diamond Racer Challenge Contest will given one Diamond Racer Badge to 1st Player only! 😉

And I show you my tips how to earn more score on this contest! 😎

Firstly, you make sure remove another colour charms remaining first if you want to link the most same one colour charms. When there is no another colour charms remaining, you can link the most same one colour charms then can link star ray charm (s) to destroy many charms and collect the dolls that you can get more explosion score! When you complete on Level 62 only, you just posting a screenshot showing your highest score and your username as well (Post a screenshot showing "Top players" is not allowed). 😉

And you can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips too. 😉

Let's continue challenging to show your new highest score on the Diamond Racer Challenge if you can! Keep challenging! 💎🏁😄

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?