🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

wandamc
wandamc Posts: 73 Level 2

Ok I know some levels are suppose to be difficult but oh my this one is impossible, Not even close to enough moves especially when you don’t have boosters or extra moves and this isn’t even a hard level one.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @wandamc 👋😊

This level is still not problem and tricky to me yet. Let me check playing this level again then I will help and answer you for this level soon. 😉

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @wandamc 👋😊

I check playing this level again, I know this level is still very tricky and but it's still not problem to be passed without using boosters and extra moves possible. This level should needed more lucky to link many star ray charms and also helpful birds (must be linking faster) then can destroy so many flowers and collect these 4 keys then blast all of charm boxes. So you must be linking so many red/yellow charms and also helpful birds up to 12 charms to create star ray charms faster then you can destroy so many flowers and collect these 4 keys then blast all of charm boxes possible as well. Like these screenshots here! 👇😉

So I hope you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon. 😉 Keep trying until you did passed this level soon! You can do it soon again! YAR~! ✊😄

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

• wandamc
    wandamc Posts: 73 Level 2

Well you must be using boosters, I’ve tried about 20 times and didn’t come close once 🤷

• Diamond_Lim

Oh! I really did passed this level with 0 moves left and without using boosters and extra moves possible on last Thursday. Yes! This level is really very tricky and should needed more lucky to link many star ray charms and also helpful birds (must be linking faster) then can destroy so many flowers and collect these 4 keys then blast all of charm boxes possible as well. 😅😅😅

• Roha
    Roha Posts: 95 Level 3

I’m also stuck on 3689. It is too frustrating and I am just about to delete this game as I don’t need such frustration 😡

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2023

Hello again! @Roha 👋

Oh Dear! I am very sorry for my coming so late due to my super busy to do in my real life right now. Also very sorry to hear about you almost delete playing this game soon especially I know these levels are still very tricky and challenging to us right now. Not just this game is really very tricky and challenging, also mostly of King's Games are also very tricky and challenging. You can also check this information here (My level is too hard!) by Community Team.

This level is still very tricky and but it's still not problem to be passed without using boosters and extra moves possible. This level should needed more lucky to link many star ray charms and also helpful birds (must be linking faster) then can destroy so many flowers and collect these 4 keys then blast all of charm boxes. So you must be linking so many red/yellow charms and also helpful birds up to 12 charms to create star ray charms faster then you can destroy so many flowers and collect these 4 keys then blast all of charm boxes possible as well. Like these screenshots here! 👇

While I am still very sorry again as I am still super busy to do in my real life while I have no time to help you so much right now. But I hope you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon after you check out my following up my amazing tips. You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game!

And you have reached almost to max level (less than 30 new levels left), unfortunately as we will never seen to get any new special features/events like Jeweller's Club, Jeweller's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features. That's means we can still getting Collect the Diamond Mission, City Challenge and Mystery Quest only when we have reached less than 30 new levels left.

If had still more than 30 new levels left, I think these new special features/events had still chance to be released but these features/events will be released randomly by the system (not always) on this game.

So you can still be collected free Gold Bars by Collect the Diamond Mission and City Challenge Features and also collected more boosters by Mystery Quest only. So you should be more waiting then come back to play this game very later until more 30 new levels to max level left, then I hope you will see these new special features/events will be released and helping you to get more boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels then you can reached and passed up to the max level as well. 😉

And next one Diamond Diaries Contest (Chance to Win Free Gold Bars too) will be coming on 1st May 2023 on this game's community. 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?