🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

🙄 Impossible

wandamc
wandamc Posts: 73 Level 2

I beg to differ 3691 is impossible, Myself and another player have been stuck on this level, Not nearly enough moves and I did manage to get 10 yes I said 10 extra lives and still had 2 diamonds left 🙄 I give up

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Oh Dear! I am very sorry for my coming so late due to my super busy to do in my real life right now! 😥😥😥

Let me check and play this level again then I will come back to help and answer you for this level soon. Please be patience until I come back soon. Thank you! 🙏

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2023

Hello again! 👋

I am still very sorry again I am still super busy to do in my real life right now! 😥😥😥

So I have still no time to check playing this level again but let me answer and help you about this level without my screenshots showed.

Firstly, you should link up to 9 charms to create cross ray charms while destroying the flowers first then you link cross ray charms (also helpful birds) to destroy the ribbons and also purple blockers then collect all of these keys.

Then after all of the diamonds unlocked, you can continue linking up to 12 charms to create star ray charms then you link star ray charms and also helpful birds to destroy these charms and purple blockers that all of the diamonds bring up and down to the necklace completed.

Anyway, Level 3691 has been really fixed easier by Diamond Diaries Team now! The layers of purple blockers decreased only but unfortunately as anothers are still not changed. So we cannot help you so much as this level and also another these impossible new levels cannot be fixed much easier and better again while we think it's very enough passing this level as well.

Before this level fixed easier :

After this level fixed easier :

So we hope you can pass this level possible and good luck for your still challenge playing this level and you can do it soon again! You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

I am still very sorry again as I cannot help you and the players so much possible due to my still super busy to do in my real life right now. Also very sorry to hear about you almost delete playing this game soon especially I know these levels are still very tricky and challenging to us right now. Not just this game is really very tricky and challenging, also mostly of King's Games are also very tricky and challenging. You can also check this information here (My level is too hard!) by Community Team.

So you should be more waiting then come back to play this game very later until more 30 new levels to max level left, then I hope you will see these new special features/events will be released and helping you to get more boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels then you can reached and passed up to the max level as well. 😉

And next one Diamond Diaries Contest (Chance to Win Free Gold Bars too) will be coming on 1st May 2023 on this game's community. 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 😊

• icalvert
    icalvert Posts: 10 Level 2

I'm getting really frustrated with all the ridiculously hard levels they're coming out with. It's no longer ger fun, wondering how many times I'm going to need to try and complete a level. Either they're making a cash grab, or maybe someone new is on the creation team, but I'm this close to giving up the game for good. The last couple of months have seen at least one level each week that people are just finding impossible. And most of the time they aren't the levels indicated as difficult! I'm fed up. And that's sad because I've been playing for a very long time. 😕

• wandamc
    wandamc Posts: 73 Level 2

Yes I agree 100%, I’ve been playing a very long time too. I am now stuck on one it seems like it’s more frequent now, Definitely making levels super hard lately and I refuse to buy anything.

• Diamond_Lim

Yeah! It's really disappointed and sad as King's Games are always making more difficult and challenging especially we hate so many blockers that we cannot pass any tricky levels right now. 😢😢😢

You can also check this information here (My level is too hard!) by Community Team.

You should be more waiting then come back to play this game very later until more 30 new levels to max level left, then I hope you will see these new special features/events will be released and helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels then you can reached and passed up to the max level as well. 😉

And next one Diamond Diaries Contest (Chance to Win Free Gold Bars too) will be coming on 1st May 2023 on this game's community. 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😊

• icalvert
    icalvert Posts: 10 Level 2

So you're suggesting we wait 2 or 3 weeks to build up unplayed levels, then use the bonuses. That right there tells me if we would rather keep going, playing every day, we need to buy gold to get the potentially same bonuses. That's not a good suggestion for people on the last round of levels. Also, change the way bonuses are made available. There's no reason, unless it's technical, that people can't access bonuses if they have less than 30 games left. I'd rather wait a couple days a week than 2 weeks. I know I am being negative, but this while thing is negative. I'm just going to quit and find something else, until changes are made.

• Roha
    Roha Posts: 95 Level 3

Bonuses should be given more readily to us players who have endured all the angst and frustration of playing over 3500 levels, especially the very difficult ones. This game used to be fun but now it’s too frustrating. I won’t buy bonuses to get me through, I want to earn them, but that is not happening anymore. 😡

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 166 Level 3
    edited April 2023

I have been doing this for a week have collected nearly 300 diamonds, getting 1,2s,sometimes 3s, and very seldom 4 diamonds each game played, I have watched players fly past to the end of the section. Unless I buy extra moves which I already have and I have used all my boosters, of course unable to gain any because I am stuck.

This is not the 1st time in the more recent levels that you are forced to use your very hard earned boosters or extra moves. But this game 3691 is unable to be played without buying, so therefore the game is no longer FREE.

And using Facebook to ask for help, even tho they are still publishing, is not viable because they don't publish the letters.

Diamond Lim, it's a long time since I've asked anything, but please help, thank you.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2023

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter 👋

I am very sorry as I am still super busy to do in my real life right now! 😥😥😥

So I have still no time to check playing this level but let me answer and help you about this level without my screenshots showed.

Firstly, you should link up to 9 charms to create cross ray charms while destroying the flowers first then you link cross ray charms (also helpful birds) to destroy the ribbons and also purple blockers then collect all of these keys.

Then after all of the diamonds unlocked, you can continue linking up to 12 charms to create star ray charms then you link star ray charms and also helpful birds to destroy these charms and purple blockers that all of the diamonds bring up and down to the necklace completed.

Anyway, Level 3691 has been really fixed easier by Diamond Diaries Team now! The layers of purple blockers decreased only but unfortunately as anothers are still not changed. So we cannot help you so much as this level and also another these impossible new levels cannot be fixed much easier and better again while we think it's very enough passing this level as well.

Before this level fixed easier :

After this level fixed easier :

So we hope you can pass this level possible and good luck for your still challenge playing this level and you can do it soon! You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

And King's Games are always making more difficult and challenging especially we hate so many blockers that we cannot pass any tricky levels easier right now. Very sorry again! 😢😢😢

You can also check this information here (My level is too hard!) by Community Team.

But these features/events like Jeweler's Trial, Jeweler's Club, Trader Chest and more features/events are still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels then you can reached and passed up to the max level as well. Then except this level, another new levels are still not problem to be passed without using boosters and extra moves possible. I promise! 😉

And next one Diamond Diaries Contest (Chance to Win Free Gold Bars too) will be coming on 2nd May on this game's community. 😉

Also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶 Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! ❤💙💛💚💜

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻 What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😊

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 166 Level 3

Thank you Diamond Lim, for your comprehensive answer but after trying to do the next section I have decided to stop playing as it is absolutely tooooo hard and you do not get enough reward 4 all the time you put into it, I was hoping to get to get to 3700 but it is hopeless, not at all like it was, there was always that little ray of hope now and again, but no more.

Thank you tho xx

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?