🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3723

bianca70
bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2

Level 3723 is also impossible to play out, with all the flowers and obstacles and not enough moves to play out.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! 👋😊

Woohoo! Congratulations again as finally you did passed Level 3700 possible now! 🎉😄

Let me check this level first then I will back to help and answer you for this level soon. 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited May 2023

Hello again! @bianca70 👋😄

Finally I am back to help and answer you now! After I check playing this level now, this level is still no problem to be passed possible but it's still very tricky and should be more lucky to be passed. So let me show you how to pass Level 3723 without using boosters and extra moves possible now! 👇😄

Firstly, you make sure link and create vertical / cross ray charms (also helpful birds) while destroying the flowers, ribbons and hit jewel boxes on lower board. Then you link vertical / cross ray charms also helpful birds) to destroy these upper flowers.

You can continue linking and creating anymore special ray charms (also helpful birds) to destroy these upper flowers then charms and hit more jewel boxes possible. Star ray charms are hidden on the middle of the upper flowers.

After that, you link the bird eggs first to destroy these left and right flowers and/or ribbons of keys. Then you can continue to link and create star ray charms to destroy these left and right flowers, blockers and ribbons of keys.

Then you still continue to link and create cross/star ray charms to destroy these left and right of flowers/charms and dolls that you can collecting all of the diamonds successfully.

So I hope you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon too after you check and follow up my amazing skill tips. 👆😉 Let's trying to play this level and hope you can do it soon again! YAR~! ✊😄

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Then Community Team also answered me actually Levels 3728, 3732, 3737 are also another impossible challenge levels but it's still normal pass rate right now. Then Level 3736 is really also another impossible challenge level but it's still doable. Nonetheless, Community Team has been mentioned the shortage of moves to the Diamond Diaries Team now.

So I think you should be more waiting then come back to play this game very later until more than 30 new levels to max level left better, then I hope you will see these new special features like Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features will be released and helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. 😉

Anyway, thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga right now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! ❤️💙💛💚💜 I 👑🎉🥳 Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badge here!

Guess what's the destination - Win 20 Gold Bars and 3 Hammer Boosters here! 🏙️❓ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3

Aaaaarrrrrrggghhhh! I ended up wasting 10 extra moves trying to complete this level only to find that the remaining jewel was still on first screen of the level!!! I was expecting it to scroll back up so I could collect the jewel bit it didn't! I'm a long way from getting another 5 extra moves. Never thought I'd say it but it's put me right off playing now. :(

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @wseifert66 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

This level is still no problem to be passed possible but it's still very tricky and should be more lucky to be passed. So let me show you how to pass Level 3723 without using boosters and extra moves possible now! 👇😄

Firstly, you make sure link and create vertical / cross ray charms (also helpful birds) while destroying the flowers, ribbons and hit jewel boxes on lower board. Then you link vertical / cross ray charms also helpful birds) to destroy these upper flowers.

You can continue linking and creating anymore special ray charms (also helpful birds) to destroy these upper flowers then charms and hit more jewel boxes possible. Star ray charms are hidden on the middle of the upper flowers.

After that, you link the bird eggs first to destroy these left and right flowers and/or ribbons of keys. Then you can continue to link and create star ray charms to destroy these left and right flowers, blockers and ribbons of keys.

Then you still continue to link and create cross/star ray charms to destroy these left and right of flowers/charms and dolls that you can collecting all of the diamonds successfully.

So I hope you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon after you check and follow up my amazing skill tips now. 👆😉 Let's trying to play this level and hope you can do it soon again! YAR~! ✊😄

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

If you got so close to complete this level, you can use the hammers and/or extra moves to pass this tricky level possible. These boosters and also gold bars can still be earned by Collect the Diamonds Mission, City Challenge, Jeweller's Trial, Jeweller's Club and more another features that you can use them to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. 😉

Anyway, thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga right now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶 Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! ❤💙💛💚💜 I 👑🎉🥳 Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badge here!

Guess what's the destination - Win 20 Gold Bars and 3 Hammer Boosters here! 🏙❓ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻 What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?