๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3743

bianca70
bianca70 Posts: 192 Level 2

Level 3743 is impossible to play out, not enough moves and to many dubble flowers and obstacles.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,817 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @bianca70 ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

After I check playing this level now, this level is still no problem to be passed possible but it's still so tricky. So let's following my amazing skill tips of how to pass Level 3743 without using boosters and extra moves possible now! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜„

Firstly,ย you make sure link up to 12 charms to create star charm once and destroy the honeycombs on which one side is more better linking the charms! Then you link star ray charms to destroy the blockers that the first diamond will be dropped down to the necklace with using just first two moves only. โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Then you can continue linking to destroy the ribbons of keys while blockers first then you can collect all of diamonds with linking cross (star is better) ray charms and helpful birds. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Woohoo! I did passed this level with my 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves possible now! This level is still no problem to be passed possible now! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

So I hope you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon too after you check and follow up my amazing skill tips. ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜‰ Let's trying to play this level and hope you can do it soon again! YAR~! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

You can also checkย hereย to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyway, I am also checking the latest new levels from Level 3741 to 3755, these latest new levels are still not problem but it's still tricky unless Level 3746 and 3753 are really another impossible as it's still not very enough moves to be passed possible and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves again. Oh Dear! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Level 3746 - 10 Moves is too less while it's too very difficult to be passed and so many layers of blockers and should be hit by many moves possible! And Level 3753 - 15 Moves is too less while it's too very difficult to be passed and so many layers of blockers and should be hit by many moves possible! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Then Community Team answered me about Level 3746 and 3753 now. Level 3746 has been reported to Diamond Diaries Team then waiting for their team will fixing Level 3746 easier on next Monday. But Level 3753 is still appropriate pass rate.

However, Community Team has been mentioned the lack of moves to Diamond Diaries Team just in case. (But no promises that Diamond Diaries Team will tweak the level)

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badgeย here! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ I ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badgeย here!

Guess what's the destination - Win 20 Gold Bars andย 3 Hammer Boostersย here! ๐Ÿ™๏ธโ“ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 192 Level 2

Level 3743 i have passed,with good luck, and now level 3746 yes it is impossible, you are right lim

• Diamond_Lim

Sassy and Congratulations! Finally you did passed Level 3743 now! Well done again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Yeah! Level 3746 had 10 Moves is too less moves while it's too very difficult to be passed and so many layers of blockers and should be hit by many moves possible! So Level 3746 has been reported to Diamond Diaries Team already then waiting for their team will fixing Level 3746 easier on next Monday.

Then Level 3753 are also another one impossible as but it's is still appropriate pass rate.

However, Community Team has been also mentioned the lack of moves to Diamond Diaries Team just in case. (But no promises that Diamond Diaries Team will tweak the level)

• wandamc
    wandamc Posts: 73 Level 2

Yeah I still havenโ€™t passed it after I donโ€™t know how many times ๐Ÿ™„

• Diamond_Lim

Oh Dear! I hope you can still try passing this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon too after you check and follow up my amazing skill tips. ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope you can do it soon again! Failure is the mother of success! YAR~! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

Then Community Team answered me about Level 3746 and 3753. Level 3746 has been reported to Diamond Diaries Team already as this level has too less moves that we cannot pass this level very possible. So we will waiting for their team will fixing Level 3746 easier on next Monday. But Level 3753 is still appropriate pass rate.

Another new levels are still not problem and still normal pass rate. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Š

However, Community Team has been also mentioned the lack of moves to Diamond Diaries Team just in case. (But no promises that Diamond Diaries Team will tweak the level)

Also thank you for your still challenging and playing this game now! ๐Ÿค—

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badgeย here! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ I ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badgeย here!

Guess what's the destination - Win 20 Gold Bars andย 3 Hammer Boostersย here! ๐Ÿ™๏ธโ“ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?