๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3739

adcheffers
adcheffers Posts: 18 Level 2

Having problems raising the left bottom diamond. After clearing a path it just stays in place and sometime is kept in place due to the back fill of pieces. Anybody got any clues what to do?

Comments

• adcheffers
    adcheffers Posts: 18 Level 2

Got there, it was just persisting at another angle. Getting it to slowly descend instead of blasting a path.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Oh Dear! Let me check this level again then I will come back to help and answer you soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

I check playing this level again! Yes! This level has been still not problem for us now! The diamonds will be dropped down to the necklaces on upper board then the diamonds will be floated up to the necklaces on lower board after all of blockers destroyed by star ray charms and helpful birds. Each one diamond will be dropped down/floated up to the necklace angles successfully! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜Š

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badgeย here! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ I ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badgeย here!

Guess what's the destination - Win 20 Gold Bars and 3 Hammer Boostersย here! ๐Ÿ™๏ธโ“ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Also checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?