🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3746…..need help!

Jill133
Jill133 Posts: 23 Level 2

I can’t imagine ever being able to complete 3746 in 10 moves. I usually can’t even get past the first screen with more than one or two moves left for next screen. So frustrating!

Any hints?

Thanks! 😃

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,829 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello and Welcome back again! @Jill133 👋😄

Yeah! Level 3746 is really very impossible as 10 moves is too less while it's too very difficult to be passed and so many layers of blockers and should be hit by many moves possible! Oh Dear! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Also Level 3753 is another one impossible too as 15 Moves is too less while it's too very difficult to be passed and so many layers of blockers and should be hit by many moves possible!

Then Community Team has been answered me about Level 3746 and 3753. Level 3746 has been reported to Diamond Diaries Team then waiting for their team will fixing Level 3746 easier on Monday. But Level 3753 is still appropriate pass rate.

However, Community Team has been mentioned the lack of moves to Diamond Diaries Team just in case. (But no promises that Diamond Diaries Team will tweak the level)

Please be patience waiting for Level 3746 will be fixed easier on Monday and also thank you for your still challenging and playing this game now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! ❤️💙💛💚💜 I 👑🎉🥳 Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badge here!

Guess what's the destination - Win 20 Gold Bars and 3 Hammer Boosters here! 🏙️❓ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Jill133
    Jill133 Posts: 23 Level 2

Yay! They changed it by adding moves….I finally passed it. 😃

thank you!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,829 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Sassy and You are welcome! 👍😄

Let's continue challenge playing next new levels until completing the max level is Level 3770 on this game now! 😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! ❤️💙💛💚💜 I 👑🎉🥳 Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badge here!

Guess what's the destination - Win 20 Gold Bars and 3 Hammer Boosters here! 🏙️❓ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?