🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

problems with Diamond Diaries Saga.

Crys
Crys Posts: 4 Newbie

I Have problems with Diamond Diaries Saga. I can´t pass from chapter 13 to 14 'cause its crashes..

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited July 2018

Hi Crys. Do you mean level 13 to 14? Are you playing on a phone or tablet? Sometimes when there is not enough memory on your device, this happens. You can also try closing the app and restarting it and try clearing the cache (History) on your device to free up space. We haven't had any other crashing reports, but I will let the Moderators know about it in case we see more of this. Thanks for writing and have a great day.

• Crys
    Crys Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi Crys. Do you mean level 13 to 14? Are you playing on a phone or tablet? Sometimes when there is not enough memory on your device, this happens. You can also try closing the app and restarting it and try clearing the cache (History) on your device to free up space. We haven't had any other crashing reports, but I will let the Moderators know about it in case we see more of this. Thanks for writing and have a great day.

Hi Laura...yes I mean level 13 to 14. I'm playing in a desktop with windows. This game is for all platforms?
  • Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

Oh yes! I play it on my Android phone and Android tablet (you can't tell I like Android, can you ha ha) and I know it is also on the iOS platform. :) I just talked to the Moderator and she said to try the troubleshooting as I explained above and if that doesn't work, she will step in and help you further. It has been a pleasure helping you! I hope to see more of you around and I hope you have a great day. Thanks so much for writing in!
  • Marc18
    Marc18 Posts: 3 Newbie

Bonjour,j’ai longtemps joué a Diamond Diaries Saga sur pc mais maintenant il télécharge puis fait recherche breloque,etc mais tourne en rond. Je n’arrive plus sur le jeux. Pouvez-vous m’aider? Je suis en windows 10. Merci d’avance.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,787 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Rebonjour! @Marc18 👋

Ne t'inquiète pas! Que diriez-vous de suivre ces autres étapes de dépannage du problème / bogue de blocage / blocage ici (tout périphérique informatique) ou d' essayer de jouer dans une fenêtre de navigation privée dans laquelle j'espère que vous pourrez jouer à ce jeu. 😊

Si vous avez déjà suivi ces étapes de problème de plantage/gel mais que vous avez toujours des problèmes pour que Diamond Diaries Saga se charge complètement sur votre PC, vous cliquez sur " Nous contacter ", puis vous posez un problème et envoyez un ID de jeu ( Comment trouver votre jeu ID ) que j'espère qu'ils vous aideront mais cela a pris plus de temps. 😉

Malheureusement, leur équipe ne peut pas résoudre ce problème avec un PC, mais vous pouvez  également télécharger ce jeu (Diamond Diaries Saga) si vous jouez avec un appareil mobile. Ensuite, vous pouvez continuer à enregistrer vos progrès (enregistrer votre niveau actuel) avec Facebook/King Account. Les lingots d'or, certains événements et la mission de collecte de diamants peuvent  toujours être transférés, mais les boosters et certains événements ne peuvent être transférés avec aucun appareil.

J'ai joué à ce jeu n'a aucun problème majeur comme les plantages, les bugs de niveau et d'autres problèmes avec les appareils mobiles, mais j'abandonne également pour jouer avec un PC. 😉

Bonne Journée! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?