🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

The unlimited lives Booster I have received from the Chest kept disappearing!!!

Options
PummyRaj
PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
edited January 2019 in Support

Hello! Yesterday, when I opened a chest box, I got 6 hours of lives (it said RARE) along with 2 other boosters.  I had to log out.  When I went back to the game, it did not show those 5+ hours instead it was still charging 2 life or so.  

Same thing happened today, but it was the 1 hour along with the "Birds" booster & a hammer.  But, the hammer was NOT added.  I tried to refresh the screen thinking that I will get the Hammer....  To my surprise, NO HAMMER & the lives were 0. 

If it matters, both of these happened on my laptop.  

Can you please do something?  Thanks a lot!

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited July 2018
    Options

Hello there Pummy. I will send this to the Moderator, who will be able to help you more with this issue. I know on another of the games, there has been some issues with the Unlimited lives booster, but I wasn't aware that if it is affecting this game too. Thanks for bringing this up. I will let them know and someone should get in touch with you as soon as they come in on Monday. Thanks for writing! Have a wonderful day.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello there Pummy. I will send this to the Moderator, who will be able to help you more with this issue. I know on another of the games, there has been some issues with the Unlimited lives booster, but I wasn't aware that if it is affecting this game too. Thanks for bringing this up. I will let them know and someone should get in touch with you as soon as they come in on Monday. Thanks for writing! Have a wonderful day.

Great to know that somebody from KING did read my Question & soon will follow up with me.
  • COOL_D72
    COOL_D72 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    I had this issue last night too. Also on Laptop. This game is my favourite Facebook game, but issues like this and a few other things really spoil it.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    COOL_D72 said:
    I had this issue last night too. Also on Laptop. This game is my favourite Facebook game, but issues like this and a few other things really spoil it.
    Hi! I'm glad you found our brilliant Community!

You're playing in Facebook, right? Do you get any error messages when try claiming the lives from the chest? 
  • COOL_D72
    Options
    Hi @Jelly_Jenny I did receive an error saying that 'I was experiencing an issue and we are working on it'. I do play on Facebook through my Laptop yeah. No harm done though. I love this game :)
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    COOL_D72 said:
    Hi @Jelly_Jenny I did receive an error saying that 'I was experiencing an issue and we are working on it'. I do play on Facebook through my Laptop yeah. No harm done though. I love this game :)
    This issue in Facebook should be sorted out now, thankfully. If you still get this error message, please make sure to clear your browser cache: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

I added some Gold Bars to your game for you to enjoy. Have a Brilliant day!  
  • COOL_D72
    Options
    Wow thank you @Jelly_Jenny the gold bars was a nice surprise. Thank you so much :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?