🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

It's time Get-that-Gold o'clock! (FINISHED)

Jelly_Jenny
Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
edited November 2018 in Support

THE CONTEST IS OVER!

And the winners for the 20 Gold Bar prize are... drum roll...

Lim

Sandy

Diane

Johamilton

Pummy 

@All the winners: I'm going to send you a private message in order to send you those Gold Bars.  You'll find your inbox from the right upper hand corner here in King Care. 

Thanks so much everyone for participating! This won't be the last of our competitions so keep an eye on this page. 

Have a Brilliant week! 

- Jelly Jenny

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello dear Diamonds Hunters,

I'm Jelly Jenny, a moderator and an avid jewelry collector myself. And I have a little competition for you!  

We want to know how awesome you are at the game and today, we're offering you what goes best with diamonds... Gold! 

So now, you're wondering what you have to do to receive that gold! Well, it's VERY simple: Let us know by commenting below what level you are on at Diamond Diaries and that's it! 

SASSY!

You have until Monday 15th of October 13.00 CET to participate. Then 5 lucky winners will be picked up randomly and receive 20 Gold Bars each!

Since everyone is always welcome here, all you need to do is post which level you are and hope to become one of the lucky winners! The level you are at does not affect your chances of winning, so everyone has the same opportunities of getting some Gold Bars!

Cheers and good luck to you all!

T&Cs can be found here.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?