🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Are you having issue with the Diamond Counter in Diamond Diaries?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2018

Hello! Mia,

Diamond Counter in my game is still MIA!!!  It's been 2-3 months.  So, I do not remember where the count was!!  I play on Android Mobile, Chrome, Edge & Game-Room platforms. 

Boosters are still disappearing WITHOUT USING on all above platforms & also issue with LIVES still persists.  Just an update from our last issue.

Thanks! 

*** All the King Games are NOT LOADING today on any of the platforms & on mobile phone, it's taking a lot longer to load (NO internet connection issue).  

• K._Asbeck
    K._Asbeck Posts: 5 Level 2

I've been asking via the in game help center for weeks and have explained over and over again and have yet to receive a real response. 

No diamond counter at all. No countingof the diamonds at the end of the games. No completion of jewelry pieces. No new jewelry pieces to start. Since the diamonds are kind of the point of the game it's really no fun without them. I'm at level 514 and haven't had any diamond counter or credit for diamonds earned in weeks. 

I don't understand how suddenly the whole diamond aspect disappeared but that is the case. 

I play on a galaxy s7. I don't get errors or freezing, just suddenly the diamonds are no longer a part of the game. 

I don't think a screenshot would help since there's nothing to show, there's just no diamond counter, no adding up of diamonds, no mention of the jewelry or new jewelry pieces to start. I've earned approximately 1500 diamonds since the whole thing started but since it's not counting them there's nothing to show. 

Game isn't fun anymore without the main part of the game working. 

Very disappointed. 

• K._Asbeck

Follow up to answer above. I too find that given lives and boosters disappear regularly. Again,  disappointed. 

• Ariadne_Jewell
    Ariadne_Jewell Posts: 1 Newbie

I've been asking via the in game help center for weeks and have explained over and over again and have yet to receive a real response. 

No diamond counter at all. No countingof the diamonds at the end of the games. No completion of jewelry pieces. No new jewelry pieces to start. Since the diamonds are kind of the point of the game it's really no fun without them. I'm at level 514 and haven't had any diamond counter or credit for diamonds earned in weeks. 

I don't understand how suddenly the whole diamond aspect disappeared but that is the case. 

I play on a galaxy s7. I don't get errors or freezing, just suddenly the diamonds are no longer a part of the game. 

I don't think a screenshot would help since there's nothing to show, there's just no diamond counter, no adding up of diamonds, no mention of the jewelry or new jewelry pieces to start. I've earned approximately 1500 diamonds since the whole thing started but since it's not counting them there's nothing to show. 

Game isn't fun anymore without the main part of the game working. 

Very disappointed. 

i have the exact same issue
  • Ohstop1
    Ohstop1 Posts: 3 Newbie

I first beat level 317 in my game a few days ago and it won’t move me forward to level 318. I’ve tried on multiple devices, logged on and off of Facebook and let the level fully complete and nothing. Can someone help fix this? I want to keep playing!

• Hannah_Willson
    Hannah_Willson Posts: 4 Newbie

I have completed level 311 in diamond diaries but it won’t advance

I have completed twice but the game won’t advance to 312. 

• Ishla_Kahrim
    Ishla_Kahrim Posts: 13 Level 2

Diamond counter stopped working at level 380. Am now on Level 403 and would like to continue playing. Please fix my diamond counter so I can earn gold bars and continue playing Thank you 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi Ishla, you might want to post your question on this link or see if it has already been addressed:  https://care.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/do-you-have-any-issues-with-diamond-diaries-we-need-your-feedback

• Gert_Broos
    Gert_Broos Posts: 1 Newbie

I also have the problem of not getting any new necklaces anymore.

The reply that is going around of "you probably have completed all existing necklaces" is really far fetched. How hard can it be to make a simple drawing and reset a counter going to 200/400/600?

Also, in the early beginnings of the game, at the left, you had a list of "real people" that are competing with you in the same "city". Then it was absolutely no problem of being first or second, and getting 5/3/1 gold bars as a reward.

But now when the levels are increasingly difficult, all of a sudden, these competitors are completing 20 hard levels in 1 or 2 days? Totally uncredible.

My thoughts: when they created the game, they want you to start playing and they throw gold barsat you. But then after a while, they realised not enough people are actually buying in-game addons, so they aren't getting enough revenue.

Just my two cents :)

• K._Asbeck

I have been asking for weeks about the diamond counter, or lack thereof, as well as new jewelry pieces. The answer I have received on numerous occasionsis this (not joking) "if you touch the screen as far fromthe next level as you can, it will fix the problem". !? Do they think we're idiots? Or do they just not read the questions we send. When I asked them how in the world would me touching the screen fix the entire portion of the game that is broken? They never reply. I have asked 5x now in new tickets each time and been given the same answer, when I ask a followup question they are silent. 

This is a really cool game, really loved it, until they just totally flaked. Is it just a way for them to get people spending money and the game really was never meant to work? Do they just have really bad engineers and even worse customer service reps? Obviously with the game broken now for at least a month it must be the case that they don't intend to fix this game or continue with it beyond level 500 which is approximately where the whole diamond aspect of the game disappears. 

So disappointed in King. I'm also quite disappointed that this question was posed by someone at King and then no follow up, or was that also the intent? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?