1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Which character would love the most and Why? πŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ‘΅πŸ»πŸ¦

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,895 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Charlie

Wow! Sassy and Yeah! Charlie is really making us more happiness and sweetness! He is really also so cute, sweet and friendly! Thank you for your voting your favourite character and answering your reason now! @SApple2 β€οΈπŸ€—

• nguyenanhduy1591999
    nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 2,121 Level 5
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Charlie

Thank you for your voting your favourite character now! @nguyenanhduy1591999 β€οΈπŸ€—

Then why are you choosing your favourite character is Charlie? πŸ¦πŸ€”

Gives us the reason then you can get this badge! πŸ‘‡πŸ…πŸ˜Š

Thanks again! πŸ€—

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,136 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Charlie

Hi lovely Lim, as you know the Community has been suffering server problems, players like me have lack of tags and notifications.

I saw this post when the server was suffering and all I saw was discussion closed. I am very glad now to find it is not.

It is a beautiful badge πŸ’œ @Snow_Rider is exceptionally talented for artistic talent, thank you so much @Snow_Rider 😊

I love Charlie because I love birds so much. I feed them all year long. Smiley happy Charlie, is acknowledgement especially this year to the number of fledging's I have seen to my feeders.

The Gold Finch must have had 5 broods. Seen many Green Finch babies, which are great as the were scarce. All the tit family have been so busy more so this year. Now the starlings have arrived and there are more than I have ever seen.

This is great 😍

I do however feel this is a sign of some kind.

I hope and pray it is a positive one, as regards nature/environment. πŸ€žπŸ’œ

• Racoon7
    Options
    Charlie

I love Charlie because I love birds so much. I feed them all year long. Smiley happy Charlie, is acknowledgement especially this year to the number of fledging's I have seen to my feeders.

The Gold Finch must have had 5 broods. Seen many Green Finch babies, which are great as the were scarce. All the tit family have been so busy more so this year. Now the starlings have arrived and there are more than I have ever seen.

This is great 😍

• Racoon7
    Options
    Charlie

The Gold Finch must have had 5 broods. Seen many Green Finch babies, which are great as the were scarce. All the other bird family have been so busy more so this year. Now the starlings have arrived and there are more than I have ever seen.

This is great 😍

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Charlie

Wow! Sassy! Charlie will be very happy as you love him so much! β€οΈπŸ¦πŸ˜„

And Yeah! I really also love and feeding to all of the birds so much! β€οΈπŸ¦πŸ˜„

Thank you for your voting your favourite character and answering your reason now! @Racoon7 β€οΈπŸ€—

• moe75
    moe75 Posts: 5,355 Level 5
    Options
    Charlie

I voted Charlie because he seems the happiest

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Charlie

Wow! Sassy and Yeah! Charlie is still really making us more happiness and also sweetness! He is really also so cute, sweet and friendly! Thank you for your voting your favourite character and answering your reason now! @moe75 β€οΈπŸ€—

• Toune_PG
    Toune_PG Posts: 340 Level 3
    Options
    Charlie

I like Charlie, he’s really cute bird and very friendly.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?