🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Are you having any technical issues with Diamond Diaries?

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Already a week since our new game is out and we are so happy to see that you're loving it!

However, we have heard that some of you are having TECHNICAL ISSUES with the game not opening or CRASHING while playing... but we got no report of such thing in our forums nor social media pages. If you're having an issues or you have any feedback, please SHARE it with us and COMMENT below! 

A few questions that would help us understand:

. Is your game crashing? What kind of issues are you having?

. When did you start playing?

. How many updates have you done? What platform are you playing from?

. Which is the last level you've completed?

. Anything you remember before the game crashed (diamond mission complete, city race complete, treasure chest opened…)?

Thanks a lot ;)

And don't forget to take your chance to win 150 Gold bars in the meantime ;) Just go here. Good luck!

We'd love to be able to make the game even better and make sure you're having the best trip around the World while collecting your diamonds ;)

Thanks a lot in advance and have a fun-tastic day people!

- Mia

Answers

• Pnut-3
    Pnut-3 Posts: 4 Newbie

Not loading on chrome Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit) using facebook, cycling through colouring charms...etc only

I am also having this trouble. It just keeps cycling through and trying to load the game but does not ever load on my computer. I have cleared the cache & the history.
  • Kim_Lindsey
    Kim_Lindsey Posts: 1 Newbie

Twice I have gotten the reward of 24 hours of life and lost it when I refresh the game.  Sucks

I received 6 hrs of life on diamond diaries and it only gave me 1hr. It took me a long time to get the key too. I'm very frustrated.
  • Pnut-3
    Pnut-3 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi Chester, thanks a lot for posting! 

Have you tried updating Chrome as well as clear cache and cookies? I know it sounds "easy" but it often helps. Could you also please try in another browser and let me know if you have the same issue? This will help us understand if the issue is Chrome related or Facebook or other.

In the meantime, maybe you can try on your mobile?

Thanks in advance :)

Mia

Queen Mia, I am answering your question....I use Diamond Diaries on my tablet with no problem. I am unable to load it on my computer using chrome. I have updated everything, cleared the cache, etc. It just goes into the endless loop of loading the game on the orange screen. Very discouraging. Please get programmers to fix the endless looping!
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,055 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hey Lynette, very much!! Is it the case 100% of the time?

I only have a very small sample of about 5 of us who played previously on mobile but cannot on facebook/computer. And another 5 who played for the first time on facebook/computer, with no loading trouble.
  • Dalene_Pieterse
    Dalene_Pieterse Posts: 1 Newbie

Not loading on chrome Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit) using facebook, cycling through colouring charms...etc only

It`s been almost a month and I still cannot download this game on my pc. The download just keeps repeating itself.
  • Eric_JB
    Eric_JB Posts: 1 Newbie

I've only been playing a short time but a lot. First all of my boosters disappeared (I had 2,3,3 in that order as they appear) and then all of my hammers were gone (3) and last night all of the lives I had received were gone as my mailbox was empty. So all of these problems in a very short time.

I have the same problem. All boosters disappear at the end of the session. So I've taken to just using them all up in the current session, which I hate to do.
  • Sandra_White_2
    Sandra_White_2 Posts: 1 Newbie

CM Update - 6/08/18

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your patience. The Team is working hard on resolving the issues and your comments are very helpful for us to understand and troubleshoot.

Could you please let me know if you're still experiencing issues with the game not loading on FB? 

Also, for the lives not being received/sent - The Team is still working on a fix, sorry about that... We're doing our best to solve it asap but it seems to be a random issue, that does not affect all players, nor affect players the same way. this makes is hard for us to understand where the problem comes from.

Please let me know how it's going for you, and most importantly, let me know your developer console code - Comment if you're having trouble and I'll send you a private message with the instruction on how to get it.

Thanks a lot!

Mia :)

I'm still having trouble with my free time disappearing. I'm so mad
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2018

CM update - 08/08/18

Hi guys and thank you for posting! We are working on resolving the following issues for now:

. Unlimited lives not working - this should be fixed by one of our next release.

. Unable to send/receive lives

. Game keeps loading on FB

. Diamond Counter not working

Regarding the Diamond Counter, this is an expected behaviour from the game - Once you reach 600 Diamonds, the counter disappears to restart at higher level. However, we do understand that it causes confusion and frustration and are working on a new version of it.

Thanks again for posting here. Will keep you posted!

Mia

Hello! Mia, The Diamond Counter started working for me from last night. This morning, it was working fine BUT suddenly the count went to 526 (from 269 or so) and it's been DEDUCTING the Diamonds each time I play no matter I win OR lose the level. It was not adding the Diamonds I have collected in the lost level(s). Is it a new glitch? --- I am playing on my Mobile phone as the levels from 341 are not available on PC.
  • Audrey_Fryer
    Audrey_Fryer Posts: 1 Newbie

Hey Audrey,

Thanks for posting! Can I ask you to elaborate a little on the issue with Facebook please? Are you able to play or not at all? Are you getting a black screen for instance or what's happening?

Thanks a lot :)

Unable to play at all, just get the loading screen
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?