🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Are you having issue with the Diamond Counter in Diamond Diaries?

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi everyone,

Really sorry about this, we are still looking into it and I am waiting for updates to give you. I will comment and let you know asap.

Please rest assure we are not forgetting nor ignoring, we're just trying to find out if there is an issue and if so, what it is. 

Note that whenever you complete a mission, the diamond counter disappears, hence it might not always be due to technical problem but simply that you have finished the mission. 

I'm trying to get the best answer to all of you, but since you're all on different levels and playing on different devices, it's pretty hard to identify the reasons. 

Speak soon and until then, don't forget to have a nice day!

Mia

• K._Asbeck
    K._Asbeck Posts: 5 Level 2

Mine disappeared when I wasin the middle of doing the "mission" and hasn't come backin almost 40 levels so unless the game is designed to stop counting diamonds or assigning "missions", jewelry pieces, then the game isn't working right. Other people on here are talking about being stuck at a certain level, those people are not experiencing the same thing and are also in lower levels. For the most part it seems, according to responses, that somewhere around level 500 the diamond collecting and missions or jewelry pieces just cease to exist. 

• Marcella_UX
    Marcella_UX Posts: 59 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2018

Hi everyone,

Really sorry about this, we are still looking into it and I am waiting for updates to give you. I will comment and let you know asap.

Please rest assure we are not forgetting nor ignoring, we're just trying to find out if there is an issue and if so, what it is. 

Note that whenever you complete a mission, the diamond counter disappears, hence it might not always be due to technical problem but simply that you have finished the mission. 

I'm trying to get the best answer to all of you, but since you're all on different levels and playing on different devices, it's pretty hard to identify the reasons. 

Speak soon and until then, don't forget to have a nice day!

Mia

Queen Mia - there was just an update yesterday for iPhone. I thought maybe this would resolve some issues but honestly, the game got a little slower. I was hoping the diamond counter would be fixed in this update too.A bit of insight with what I experienced - I had the diamond counter disappear before, right around level 280 and then with an update, it came back about level 310 and was fine until about 480 and has never come back since. From 280-310 I had to reset my iPhone because I changed my battery. When I reloaded my backup file to my iPhone the diamond counter was there again. IMO - it seems like it's a cache or memory issue? After that reset everything on my phone was much zippier. Just my .02¢. No diamond counter now for over a 100 games. I'm on 553. Also, around level 490, all my power-ups that I paid for, disappeared. That pissed me off quite a bit... but like a lemming, I keep playing. ;-)
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that if you don't see the Diamond Counter anymore, it might also be because you have already completed all the available Necklaces.

However, there seems to be some issues with it as well, and our developers are still busy investigating and trying to understand if your case is normal behaviour or not. 

Please make sure that it is not because you haven't completed the mission and if not, give us as much details as possible.

Thanks very much for all your help and patience.

Mia

• Kimberly_Bowers
    Kimberly_Bowers Posts: 2 Newbie

I've been asking via the in game help center for weeks and have explained over and over again and have yet to receive a real response. 

No diamond counter at all. No countingof the diamonds at the end of the games. No completion of jewelry pieces. No new jewelry pieces to start. Since the diamonds are kind of the point of the game it's really no fun without them. I'm at level 514 and haven't had any diamond counter or credit for diamonds earned in weeks. 

I don't understand how suddenly the whole diamond aspect disappeared but that is the case. 

I play on a galaxy s7. I don't get errors or freezing, just suddenly the diamonds are no longer a part of the game. 

I don't think a screenshot would help since there's nothing to show, there's just no diamond counter, no adding up of diamonds, no mention of the jewelry or new jewelry pieces to start. I've earned approximately 1500 diamonds since the whole thing started but since it's not counting them there's nothing to show. 

Game isn't fun anymore without the main part of the game working. 

Very disappointed. 

I completely agree. Without being able to collect diamonds, what is the point? Also some of the levels are impossible. Game is disappointing.
  • Terri_L._Lyons
    Terri_L._Lyons Posts: 1 Newbie

This is the third time that this happened to me.  The first time all the diamonds eventually showed up with the corresponding jewelry.  The second time, a new piece of jewelry finally came but not the diamonds that were backlogged.  Now, I have neither a new piece of jewelry nor the diamonds and there must be dozens, if not hundreds, that I have collected but not received.  

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager

Hi Terri!

A few things in case the issues may come from that: You will collect Diamonds only from new levels. The counter will disappear if you have collected all available Diamonds already. If you've run out of Jewelries and Diamonds, you've collected all available ones but rest assured our Developers are working on new ones. 

If that's not the reason why you're having an issue, you might have an actual technical issue with your game. For that I recommend checking out these steps and trying them out: https://goo.gl/owWByB

I hope that helps :) 

Jelly Jenny 

• Jaz_Kerry
    Jaz_Kerry Posts: 10 Level 2

just wanted to add again stuck at level 580 as no new levels have been developed, perhaps in future issues like diamond limits and level limits awaiting development should be resolved before a game is launched! Constantly having to wait for developers to catch up is ridiculous

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager

just wanted to add again stuck at level 580 as no new levels have been developed, perhaps in future issues like diamond limits and level limits awaiting development should be resolved before a game is launched! Constantly having to wait for developers to catch up is ridiculous

Hi Jaz! New levels are released on mobile already so it shouldn't be too much more time to wait if you're in Facebook. And by the way- you can already take a little sneak peek at the new episode and read the game studio's thoughts about the new levels. For that head over here----> http://to.king.com/Rhbt
  • Julie_Wentland
    Julie_Wentland Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that if you don't see the Diamond Counter anymore, it might also be because you have already completed all the available Necklaces.

However, there seems to be some issues with it as well, and our developers are still busy investigating and trying to understand if your case is normal behaviour or not. 

Please make sure that it is not because you haven't completed the mission and if not, give us as much details as possible.

Thanks very much for all your help and patience.

Mia

I no longer get the counter - not sure when it happened, but I am now at level 509. I also have issues with the game screen not moving - meaning I cannot even see what area I am supposed to be working in. Happened ~6 times today on level 509 - on iPad and on iMac. Agree also with the person stating that some people go through all 20 levels in about a day. Supposedly started level 501 at the same time as others and they are done one day later? Getting extremely frustrated with this game.....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?