🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Were you part of our previous forums (King Care)? - PLEASE READ

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited November 2018 in Support
Hello Diamond hunters!

If you’re here, it means you come from the good ol’ King Care. First and foremost, welcome to the new King Community! It’s been an intense and exciting adventure but we are very happy to bring you now this new site that we call our Community!

So, if you are wondering “where is my old account?”, worry not! All your posts and discussions are still here and they even count for your badges and points - SASSY! If you want to know more about these, you can take a look at it here.

In order to recover your old account, there are four very simple steps that you need to follow:

Step 1: Click on the Message

Once you click Log In or Register you will see a message at the top that looks something like this:

All you need to do is click on the text and it will take you to this page:

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/entry/passwordrequest

Step 2: Enter your email

Under that message you will have a field. All you need to do is write your email down there and click on “Request a New Password”

Step 3: Check your email!

You should receive an email that looks something like this:

(If you don’t receive the email make sure you check your spam folder)

Click on “Change My Password” and it will take you to back to the site.

Step 4: Changing the password

All you have to do there is put a new password, confirm it by writing it again below and voilà, your old account is back! So now seat back, relax and enjoy our new Community site!

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello! Queen Mia,

Thank You for this useful information!  I was wondering why the "King Care" page was not opening!!  Now, it makes complete sense after reading your post (Thumbs Up). 

One question though!!  Is it possible to find our old posts / discussions that were on the "King Care" page?  If so, how to go back to them?  

Thanks!
  • PummyRaj
    I have posted the above comment in "Farm Heroes Sage" also.  Am not sure how this works!!  So, had to post in 2 places.  Very Sorry for the repetition! 
  • QueenMia
    Hey @Pummy_Raj

We have separated the games and each of them now have their very own Community page, so you can post under all the games you love, this won't be repeating :) 

You can see your previous post from King Care in here as all content have been migrated. To see it, go to your profile and click on "Discussions" or "Comments" on the right hand side, like this:

I hope that helps, let me know if you still have questions :) 
  • PummyRaj
    edited November 2018
    Hello @QueenMia

Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation! So nice of you <3  

Yes, it makes complete sense & I checked it too +1 +1

** (the +1 are supposed to be Thumbs Up :D
  • QueenMia
    edited November 2018
    Hehe, I realised ;) You can have them show by adding the +1 between 2 : So basically : +1 : but without the spaces (haha, that does not sound clear at all :tongue:) Just try it out and you'll see :+1:

And you are most welcome by the way!
  • PummyRaj
    edited November 2018
    :+1:

I tried & succeed :D

Thank you once again! You are a good teacher :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?