🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• heleni
    heleni Posts: 7 Level 2
    My name is heleni i'm diamond diaries like three or four months and every day for 26 hours (haha) if thats possible.
    I am in 635 level and wait like 1,5 weeks for new levels.
    I want to tell tha the game need more targets not just the diamond counter make the game more interesting not the same things again and again because its gonna be a little lame
    Put more goals that make it more exciting.
  • johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,799 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Hello everyone.  My name is Jo and I have been around for years loving King games.  My original was started with Candy Crush, but then turned to like the original Bubble Witch Saga almost better.  Then I found the wonderful game Diamond Diaries.  I am now in the 400's of the game and play it every day.  I have to admit the flowers really get me though :/  I want to say GO AWAY, but then I win the game and I say, ok you can stay!  ha ha.  I live in Texas and am retired, so King does have a part of my life! 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,800 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Woohoo! NOW my level is level 650! (Level 650 is Max Level right now!) All of levels are no problem! ;) Here is my screenshot as below! I always play all of levels completed on Lucy's journey EVER! ❤❤

We are still 350 levels left! I wish celebrate 1000 levels waiting to us on later! I love this game EVER! I also thanks for King Developer Team because I JUST SEE my diamond counter was worked and other update was gold bars's surprises such as shake free 5 gold bars! Well done! King Developer Team!  Happy a SASSY day! D ❤❤❤
    ✭-Lim-✭

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Lim said:
    Woohoo! NOW my level is level 650! (Level 650 is Max Level right now!) All of levels are no problem! ;) Here is my screenshot as below! I always play all of levels completed on Lucy's journey EVER! ❤❤

We are still 350 levels left! I wish celebrate 1000 levels waiting to us on later! I love this game EVER! I also thanks for King Developer Team because I JUST SEE my diamond counter was worked and other update was gold bars's surprises such as shake free 5 gold bars! Well done! King Developer Team!  Happy a SASSY day! D ❤❤❤
    ✭-Lim-✭

Oh wow nice job Lim! Remember to go and share your expertise here too :) 
  • heleni
    heleni Posts: 7 Level 2
    Omg haha more levels 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Lim said:

✭-Lim-✭

Oh wow nice job Lim! Remember to go and share your expertise here too :) 
    Thanks! Jelly Jenny! I have done it! ;)
  • Diamond_Lim
    Thank you so much! King Developer Team! But I still not receive 40 gold bars on Diamond Diaries Saga yet! :( Can you send 40 gold bars on my 'private message' because I cannot see my 'private message' and not receive my 40 gold bars.
    ✭-Lim-✭

• Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    Hi @Lim, :chuffed:
    do not worry, they will send on Monday. because as we entered the weekend, they are only going to hand over their bars when they get back from work.
    and also want to know.... have you received the update from the beginning of December ??
    because as I live in Brazil, the updates take a while.
    I have a sassy weekend.
    ;) 
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2018
    Hi @Lim, :chuffed:
    do not worry, they will send on Monday. because as we entered the weekend, they are only going to hand over their bars when they get back from work.
    and also want to know.... have you received the update from the beginning of December ??
    because as I live in Brazil, the updates take a while.
    I have a sassy weekend. ;) 
    Thanks for your information! @Lucas_Yan_Maia. :) And I have received my update already.Thanks! Have a Sassy day and happy playing! ;)
    ✭-Lim-✭
  • linsma
    linsma Posts: 2 Newbie
    I am Mariëlle form  Belgium. I love games from King
    I bin on the last level. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?