🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

What can come in this update in early December?

Lucas_Yan_Maia
Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
edited November 2018 in Support
I know that in this update will bring the diamond counter repaired but will Aunty Bernadetta will send missions to charlie collect diamonds ??
and I think Lucy would love to make jewelry with pieces that we can win by completing a piece of jewelry. 
<3 
Let's see what can come.
;) 

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hehe @Lucas_Yan_Maia that's a great question!! Come on guys, any guesses or wishes?
  • Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    There are so many desires @QueenMia and I do not even know which one O.o 
    but I wish there, were missions for you to win diamonds,
    challenges for us to win something kind: collect X of special diamonds and collecting all would win a reward,
    create our own jewelry with pieces purchased when we collect diamonds and share for players to see and vote which one is the best.
    Phew, there are so many that I can only say 3.
    HAVE A SASSY DAY @QueenMia
    ;)  
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,439 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Oh! I JUST SEE my diamond counter was worked and gold bars's surprises such as shake free 5 gold bars! ;) That was amazing and thanks for updating! QueenMia! Happy a SASSY day and Happy Playing! :D
    ✭-Lim-✭

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @QueenMia!  Hope you and family are well :)

The 2 new great features are already there on the Mobile --
    (1) Shake the Piggy Bank - get 5 Gold Bars for free; and
    (2) "Rest up & accumulate moves" when you want to beat Super Hard level 

The only Wish I have is that "The Diamond Counter to comes back, count properly & give the Gold Bars EVEN for the past collections when the Counter went MIA.

But, may be..... OK, I will ask!!  Can the KING Team add the feature -- "Watch an Ad & get 3 (or may be 5) moves" both on Mobile and PC?  That would be GREATEST feature when we need just 1 or 2 moves to beat that tough level  ;)

Just a thought & wish  :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?