🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

CONTEST OVER Diamonds are not your only best friends - Bring a friend and win Gold!

Jelly_Jenny
Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
edited December 2018 in Support
Hi beautiful Diamond hunters :) 

Traveling around the world collecting Diamonds is fun but it can be even more fun when you have a friend with you! I have of course my dear @QueenMia but she tends to win most times ;) 

Do you have a friend or an online acquaintance that you play Diamond Diaries with? Yes? Sassy!
Comment down below and tag your friend (you can tag people here by inserting an @ sign and type in their Community username) - If you're friend is not on the Community, then invite him to join! You do not need to be Facebook Friend nor Friend in the game, all you need to do is tag a friend of yours below :) 

Doing so you will enter our competition and get a chance to win the main prize of 50 Gold Bars for you AND your friend! Sassy!  

You have until December 18th, at 13:00 (CET). 

T&Cs can be found here

Good luck! 

Jelly Jenny 

Comments

• Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    edited December 2018
    HI @Jelly_Jenny<3 
    The only people playing with me are my mother and my aunt.
    but my friends .... no play, because it says that it's a girl's game but I do not even care about it, it does not matter if it's a girl or a boy game, what matters is having fun with the game.
    HAVE A SASSY DAY
    ;) 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    HI @Jelly_Jenny<3 
    but my friends .... no play, because it says that it's a girl's game but I do not even care about it, it does not matter if it's a girl or a boy game, what matters is having fun with the game.
    HAVE A SASSY DAY ;) 
    If you get your aunt or mother to join Community you can take part in the competition :)

Regardless I'm glad to have you here! Keep it SASSY! 

Jelly Jenny 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Hello! @Jelly_Jenny and @QueenMia   Wow! That was perfect! :D I will find my another friend on King Community soon! ;) Happy a SASSY day and happy playing!   3
    ✭-Lim-✭

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,545 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Hello again @Jelly_Jenny :)

Great Competition to interact with our game friends :+1:  :+1:

Let me see which of the online acquaintances I can bring here.  By the way, they should be playing the game & participate here, right?  Did I understand the competition properly?

I am with @QueenMia <3  Could not find other players who are on the Community.
  • PummyRaj
    edited December 2018
    Hello @Lim and @Lucas_Yan_Maia :)

You can "Tag" me.  Please feel free to send a Friend Request to me on Facebook & let me know what your user names are.  My user name is same... search for "Pummy Raj" :+1:
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Jelly_Jenny, I also play with @QueenMia but she is far ahead of me in this game.  I also have my friend @Lynette who also plays this game.
  • Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Pummy_Raj said:

You can "Tag" me.  Please send a Friend Request to me on Facebook & let me know what your user names are.  My user name is same... search for "Pummy Raj" :+1:
    HI @PUMMY_RAJ <3 
    I would love to turn your friend into facebook, my facebook has the same name that I am using in the community and the photo has@Pummy_Raj
    HAVE A SASSY DAY
    ;) 
  • Lucas_Yan_Maia
    edited December 2018
    HI @Jelly_Jenny<3 
    HAVE A SASSY DAY ;) 
    If you get your aunt or mother to join Community you can take part in the competition :)

Regardless I'm glad to have you here! Keep it SASSY! 

Jelly Jenny 
     HI @JELLY_JENNY<3 
    it will be very difficult to convince my mother and my aunt.
    because the two are always busy, and a curiosity ... MY AUNT JUST STARTED TO PLAY BECAUSE I SHOW THE GAME TO HER. 
    :p 
    HAVE A SASSY DAY
    ;) 
  • PummyRaj
    Pummy_Raj said:

You can "Tag" me.  Please send a Friend Request to me on Facebook & let me know what your user names are.  My user name is same... search for "Pummy Raj" :+1:
    HI @PUMMY_RAJ<3 
    I would love to turn your friend into facebook, my facebook has the same name that I am using in the community and the photo has@Pummy_Raj
    HAVE A SASSY DAY ;) 
    Hello again @Lucas_Yan_Maia

I have sent a Friend Request on Facebook & sent a personal message also :)

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello guys, 

Nice to see all my Diamond Diaries buddies in the same place :tongue: I have to admit, you guys are all ahead of me now! We just wanted to clarify with @Jelly_Jenny, that you do not need to be friends on Facebook to participate. We just wanted you to tag a friend from the Community - And if you don't have any, just invite them to join the party ;)

Good luck and all the best to all!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?