🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Are you having issue with the Diamond Counter in Diamond Diaries?

Answers

• Terri_L._Lyons
    Terri_L._Lyons Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Terri!

A few things in case the issues may come from that: You will collect Diamonds only from new levels. The counter will disappear if you have collected all available Diamonds already. If you've run out of Jewelries and Diamonds, you've collected all available ones but rest assured our Developers are working on new ones. 

If that's not the reason why you're having an issue, you might have an actual technical issue with your game. For that I recommend checking out these steps and trying them out: https://goo.gl/owWByB

I hope that helps :) 

Jelly Jenny 

I did goof in my original question - I said that I was playing the game on Facebook, that is NOT the case, I play on an Android mobile.
  • Julie_Wentland
    Julie_Wentland Posts: 2 Newbie

I've been asking via the in game help center for weeks and have explained over and over again and have yet to receive a real response. 

No diamond counter at all. No countingof the diamonds at the end of the games. No completion of jewelry pieces. No new jewelry pieces to start. Since the diamonds are kind of the point of the game it's really no fun without them. I'm at level 514 and haven't had any diamond counter or credit for diamonds earned in weeks. 

I don't understand how suddenly the whole diamond aspect disappeared but that is the case. 

I play on a galaxy s7. I don't get errors or freezing, just suddenly the diamonds are no longer a part of the game. 

I don't think a screenshot would help since there's nothing to show, there's just no diamond counter, no adding up of diamonds, no mention of the jewelry or new jewelry pieces to start. I've earned approximately 1500 diamonds since the whole thing started but since it's not counting them there's nothing to show. 

Game isn't fun anymore without the main part of the game working. 

Very disappointed. 

I quit playing - not sure how this issue is solved?
  • marebear
    marebear Posts: 1 Newbie

Have not had diamond count for a few weeks and yesterday I collected boosters from the key/box....today they are gone? When will this problem be resolved? I continue to play the game but with no diamonds count, can't collect necklaces or bonus....Please fix...Thanks

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend

Hi marebear, thank you for posting here in the community.  I am going to pass your message along to a Community Manager because I thought the counting was working again.  She won't be back in the office until Monday.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi marebear,

Thanks for your post. 

I understand your feeling and I can assure you that we are looking into it. I will keep you posted asap, I'm checking again with the Studio. 

Until them, thanks for your patience. Have a Sassy day!

Mia

• bexblake
    bexblake Posts: 1 Newbie
    The necklace came back and I was so happy! I filled 200 and it said congrats and then did not give me my gold bars :( so frustrating!! Is there a way to get my gold bars? I’m now missing 10. It has moved on to another necklace. 
  • corals22
    corals22 Posts: 41 Level 2
    I have exactly the same problems with the game: I play it on Android phone and FB and have issues on both. On my mobile, I didn't get the gold bars after completing 200 diamonds necklace but the new necklace counter started immediately. Though I did receive 1 gold bar for completing the episode. However, when I play it on FB I have no diamond counter and I keep losing my boosters even though I haven't been using them at all. I am currently on level 503. This whole thing started a week ago. I tried disconnecting it and reconnecting it to my FB account, it didn't work. I also tried playing it in a different browser, didn't work either. Clearing cache and cookies didn't help. Could you please help me? Thank you in advance.
  • Marcella_UX
    Marcella_UX Posts: 59 Pro Player 👑
    Same here. I've completed 4 pieces since December 1st (I have a lot of free time right now!). I hit "Claim Reward" and nothing happens. No reward. Help!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    @Marcella_UX
    @corals22

Hi guys! Just around the time you posted here we got a fix regarding the Gold Bar rewards. The fixes were added for both Facebook and Android (not iOS yet, sorry!) so hopefully you can collect those Gold Bars next time. 

Keep us posted  =)

By the way we have a friendly competition going on here: 

https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/247435/diamonds-are-not-your-only-best-friends-bring-a-friend-and-win-gold

Jelly Jenny  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?