🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Behind the Scenes: Episode 35 is out! Game Studio reveals the secrets for the new levels

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited December 2018 in Support
Hello my favourite Diamond hunters! 

I hope you're all having a brilliant day. And here is something to make it even brighter: The Game Studio's insights and tips on the brand new shinny levels! Enjoy ;)

"In this exciting new episode, you will be able to complete another 15 amazing levels. You can find classic levels and also new and innovative levels. 
Our favorite levels are: 656, 657, 661 These three levels feature innovative gameplay and require a new way of thinking to be passed.
Level 656 is a long board level in which you have to open the boxes and release the dolls in order to open the doors and let the diamond fall through this slope.
Level 657 you have to open the dolls, but this level have 2 doors that goes right-left each movement.
Level 661 this level has an "O" shape and you have to give the whole route first going up and then down in order to reach the necklace.
You can also find challenging levels such as 654, 657, 661 and 665, where your skills will be put to the test. 

We hope you enjoy this new episode of Diamond Diaries Saga!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIFwTHKIHuQ&t=9s

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Wow! That was great!  @QueenMia
    My favourite levels are level 656 and level 661. But I hate level 663 is very crazy level!
    Finally I pass level 663 without using boosters and have 10 moves left (That's was crazy!)  while I feel almost angry for this level. (I play this level on 20 tries) /(Here is my screenshot as below when I complete level 663)
    So I pass all of the levels are NO problem! 
    Well Done!  :) 
    ✭-Lim-✭
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2018
    And I play again on level 663 NOW! :)
    I complete it without using boosters again and 2 moves left now! (I play it third try today) 
    Wow! That was perfect to me! I am REALLY expert brilliant linker! :D 
    And Yes! Guys! This level is very crazy to us! 
    But you should play almost 20 tries to get lucky to complete this level! Good luck and happy a Sassy day to you! ;) 
    ✭-Lim-✭
  • Michelle_Rayner_2
    Michelle_Rayner_2 Posts: 11 Level 2
     I hated level 663- took me ages to get through it. Has anyone passed Level 680?? It’s a serious struggle. I’m not sure how to do it. Some help would be great. The boosters don’t help much. Too many colours to make decent chains. 
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2018
     I hated level 663- took me ages to get through it. Has anyone passed Level 680?? It’s a serious struggle. I’m not sure how to do it. Some help would be great. The boosters don’t help much. Too many colours to make decent chains. 
    That was awesome! @Michelle_Rayner_2 :)
    I am still currently max level is 665 now! And I am not sure you how to pass level 680 right now because I never seen level 680 is difficult or very difficult! But you are well done for playing!
    Have a happy weekend! ;) 
    ✭-Lim-✭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?