Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 20 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there! Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

This level has been fixed fully now! If you still got stuck on this level right now, you try following these troubleshooting steps here (Android) or here (Apple) that we hope this level has been fixed while you can pass this level possible as well! 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, your gold bars, level progress and some events are saved/transfered but all of the inventory boosters and lives have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• calk1502
    calk1502 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited April 18
    Options

fixed! So it seems

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 20 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again! All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4445 while couldn't move and play your latest current level on this game. 👋😄

Woohoo! We have very awesome news as finally this trouble problem has been resolved and fixed now! 🙌😄

You make sure update the latest version of this game (Android - 1.77.0 / Apple - 1.77.0.0) first then you use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game again then we hope this trouble problem has been resolved and fixed now, it will taking you back to your latest current level successfully while you can continue enjoy playing your next latest new levels on this game now! 👍😄

** When I did still playing any levels then this game crashed sometimes again after this latest update version of this game. Then I reopen playing this game then I see my progress is still on my latest current level while it cannot taken me back to my previous current level now. That's awesome news and it's worked now! 🙌😄 **

If you see it's still not worked while it cannot taking you back to your latest current level possible yet after you did updated the latest version of this game already, please let us know and you can continue commenting on this thread here. Then we will be happy to continue checking and helping you again. 👇😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. All of Diamond Hunters! 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 745 Level 3
    edited April 18
    Options

Hello! 🙋🏻‍♀️
    My game is back to my current Levels! I also noticed this morning (my time 🕰️) when I visited the Apple Store for the second time this week, that the game just had an update for the second time this month. Maybe that was the cause of the crash in my app game…? That they were working at that time on implementing the new update…? But, who knows…It’s only my assumption... 💁🏻‍♀️ I am happy that it’s back to normal!
    Thanks! 😘

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 18
    Options

Hello again! 👋😄

Woohoo! We are so happy to see and hear as finally you can continue enjoying to play your new levels while this trouble problem has been really resolved and fixed fully now after you did updated the latest version of this game. 🙌😄

And Yes! It's this trouble problem always happens on this game before new update. Then finally Diamond Diaries Studio Team find the solution to work fixing this trouble problem successfully then they work and release the new update of this game as this trouble problem has been really resolved and fixed fully now. 🙌😄

Let's continue enjoying to play this game with us now! Good luck for your continue playing and thank you for continuing to play this game with us again! 💎🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 18
    Options

Fixed and Solved! ✔️😊

• annyman725
    annyman725 Posts: 81 Level 2
    edited April 18
    Options

Hi, Lim. My account is stuck on level 4445, it released level 4446 sometimes but go back to 4445 now.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 18
    Options

Hello there and Welcome back again! @annyman725 👋😄

You make sure update the latest version of this game (Android - 1.77.0 / Apple - 1.77.0.0) first then you use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game then we hope it will taking you back to your latest current level successfully while you can continue enjoy playing your next latest new levels on this game as soon as possible now! 👍😄

** When I did still playing any levels then this game crashed sometimes again after this latest update version of this game. Then I reopen playing this game then I see my progress is still on my latest current level while it cannot taken me back to my previous current level now. That's awesome news and it's worked now! 🙌😄 **

If you see it's still not worked while it cannot taking you back to your latest current level possible yet after you did updated the latest version of this game already, please let me know and you can continue commenting on this thread here. Then we will be happy to continue checking and helping you again. 👇😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

• annyman725
    annyman725 Posts: 81 Level 2
    edited April 20
    Options

Haha, I try to reinstall the game but I go back to 3198 now.

• King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,296 Level 3
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: level 371 doesn't work properly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?