🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Behind the Scenes: New episode 38 is out! + A SPECIAL Game Team Q&A!

Jelly_Jenny
Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager

Hi Brilliant people!

Ready or not, the new episode is out and we've got the insights from our amazing Game Design Team! You will find them below. Sassy!

ALSO LO AND BEHOLD WE HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL TO ADD:

We will open a Special Q&A for the Game Design Team: In the comment section below write in any questions you might have for the Game Design Team (constructive and respectful questions, please :) ) and they will answer as well as they can. Drop your Qs by Tuesday 15th of January, 13:00 (CET).   

Now onto the new episode - enjoy! 

"In this exciting new episode, you will be able to complete another 15 amazing levels. You can find classic levels, and new and innovative levels.

Our favorite levels are 698, 701, 706. These three levels feature innovative gameplay and require a new way of thinking to be passed.

Level 698. Bring two diamonds to the necklace through this longboard level divided in two half circles where are the diamonds surrounded by flowers.

Level 701. This level has two objectives, first bring the diamond down behind the door and when the door is locked open the bottles to bring the diamond up to the necklace using the perfume.

Level 706. Let the diamond fall cleaning the honeycombs and opening the jewels to bring the diamond to the necklace on the top, in this “U” Shaped level.

You can also find challenging levels such as 699, 702, 706 and 710, where your skills will be tested.

We hope you enjoy this new episode of Diamond Diaries Saga!

This episode is going to be released today.

If we can help you in anything else, please let us know.

Diamond Diaries Design team."

https://youtu.be/_aPbInyA2yw

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Hello again! @Jelly_Jenny :) 
    I play 15 new levels completed just now! :) 
    I love your favorite levels too! But I hate last level is really super hard level as so many boxes need hit 3-7 times! (That level has 20 moves only) >:)  So I better to use 5 moves (buy it once) and one hammer! Other new normal and challenging levels are no problem! ;) 

Well done! Your team! :D 
    Have a SASSY day and happy playing! :D 

💎🌟Lim🌟💎
    (Diamond Diaries Expert Player)
  • Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    edited January 2019
    I have a very curious doubt O.o
    Who are these 4 characters that appears in K.C ??
    they have the same traits that diamond diaries developers use.
    here are the pictures:

• COOL_D72
    COOL_D72 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Would you ever consider reducing the time it takes to recharge lives. In some of your other games, its only 10 mins, but in Diamond Diaries, its 30?
  • Kimberly_Martin
    Kimberly_Martin Posts: 50 Level 3
    I'd like to know if you would consider adding a daily bonus as well as some special events because I have never scene 1 and Diamond Diaries and I've completed level 6 9 5. Thank you in advance!
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2019
    I have a very curious doubt O.o
    Who are these 4 characters that appears in K.C ??
    they have the same traits that diamond diaries developers use.
    here are the pictures:

Hello there! @Lucas_Yan_Maia :)
    That was good information! :+1:
    I think their team design 4 characters on King Community that the users change profile picture (except 4th picture) but these 4 characters are Diamond Diaries's characters too! :) 
    I am not sure these 4 characters are in Diamond Diaries's Story OR special events & missions with Lucy and Charlie. :o
    💎🌟Lim🌟💎
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2019
    COOL_D72 said:
    Would you ever consider reducing the time it takes to recharge lives. In some of your other games, its only 10 mins, but in Diamond Diaries, its 30?
    Hello there! @COOL_D72 :)
    Welcome to King Community! :)
    I play any level while I lose one life when I failed and quit any level. I see my lives are recharging 30 minutes too! Every Lives / One Lives will recharge 30 minutes in Diamond Diaries! (It doesn't same as other King games) :(
    Because this game have mostly of the normal levels and less challenging levels now! :)
    If you don't waste your time, you use 9 gold bars to get FULL Lives!
    OR
    If you don't use 9 gold bars, you ask your friends OR Diamond Diaries's friends to send one lives! :)
    💎🌟Lim🌟💎
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2019
    I'd like to know if you would consider adding a daily bonus as well as some special events because I have never scene 1 and Diamond Diaries and I've completed level 6 9 5. Thank you in advance!
    Hello there! @Kimberly_Martin :)
    Welcome to King Community! :)
    You are amazing Diamond Hunter! :D:+1:  You can start playing from level 696 to level 710 when update is ready right now! ;)
    I hope you good playing this game! :D
    💎🌟Lim🌟💎
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,316 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Jelly_Jenny :)

I have a request to the Game Design team as well as Game developers!!!

Can they please make some adjustment or improvement (with which I am not sure what) so that the Starting Boosters AND the Hammers won't get disappeared!!  Sometimes, when I use the Starting Booster on my Mobile, the boosters on PC are reduced :(   Same issue with the "Hammers" too. 

Most of the times, they just disappear.  And I always had to post here or send emails!!  Sometimes, they do get reimbursed by Gold Bars.  But, it has been a continuous issue which I am not complaining anymore!! 

Can they do something with this Glitch please -- It is a much needed improvement  =)

Thanks a lot for creating this facility of requesting / posting questions to the Developing team / Design Team :+1:  :+1:
  • pjt1964
    pjt1964 Posts: 3 Newbie
    PLease can you make it that we can at least get some bars from our full pigs without having to buy to get them out?.
    It's not fair that we fill the pig and can't use the bars.
  • Diamond_Lim
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @Jelly_Jenny :)

I have a request to the Game Design team as well as Game developers!!!

Can they please make some adjustment or improvement (with which I am not sure what) so that the Starting Boosters AND the Hammers won't get disappeared!!  Sometimes, when I use the Starting Booster on my Mobile, the boosters on PC are reduced :(   Same issue with the "Hammers" too. 

Most of the times, they just disappear.  And I always had to post here or send emails!!  Sometimes, they do get reimbursed by Gold Bars.  But, it has been a continuous issue which I am not complaining anymore!! 

Can they do something with this Glitch please -- It is a much needed improvement  =)

Thanks a lot for creating this facility of requesting / posting questions to the Developing team / Design Team :+1:  :+1:
    Hello there! @Pummy_Raj :)
    I have no playing PC, I play on Android version only! :(
    I think some users have same your questions too!
    Their team always CANNOT transfer all of the boosters except diamond counter and gold bars! (I think Android version and PC have counted boosters were different!) :(
    And I also disappear all of my boosters on Android version on last month when I switch out my new device!
    I hope your question is very insightful and thanks for your information! :)
    💎🌟Lim🌟💎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?