🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED) Win 50 Gold Bars with Diamond Diaries!

Comments

• Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    edited January 2019
    I already complete level 710  ;) 

the life of a diamond hunter is no longer easy when it comes to speed because of the race of cities 🤣
    and just one thing ... where's the game update ?? 🤨
    hm 🤔... I'm thinking that the team is implementing something fun for us hunters and diamond experts💎
    Have a sassy day hunters and diamond experts😁
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,310 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Jelly_Jenny :)

I am at level # 609...stuck at a bit tricky level.  

Hello @Elsa, @Lim and @Lucas_Yan_Maia :)

@Lim and @Lucas_Yan_Maia, looks like there are 100 more levels to reach you both.  I am sure by the time I reach there, you will be up by 100 more  B)

Have a nice rest of the day :+1:
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    I already complete level 710  ;) 

the life of a diamond hunter is no longer easy when it comes to speed because of the race of cities 🤣
    and just one thing ... where's the game update ?? 🤨
    hm 🤔... I'm thinking that the team is implementing something fun for us hunters and diamond experts💎
    Have a sassy day hunters and diamond experts😁
    That was perfect! @Lucas_Yan_Maia :D   
    You complete level 710 hardly! :+1: 
    Have a SASSY day! :D 
    💎🌟Lim🌟💎
    (Diamond Diaries Expert Player)
  • Diamond_Lim
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @Jelly_Jenny :)

I am at level # 609...stuck at a bit tricky level.  

Hello @Elsa, @Lim and @Lucas_Yan_Maia :)

@Lim and @Lucas_Yan_Maia, looks like there are 100 more levels to reach you both.  I am sure by the time I reach there, you will be up by 100 more  B)

Have a nice rest of the day :+1:
    Wow! @Pummy_Raj :D      
    You almost there! And yes, level 609 is very crazy level. I completed that level on 10 more tries. B) 
    I wish you good luck for completing that level! :+1: 
    💎🌟Lim🌟💎
  • SusannKaye
    SusannKaye Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have made it to level 232 and am really enjoying the game. However, I am having trouble getting people to send me lives. All the sudden I have 10-12 extra lives and then I have no extra for a week. Not sure how to get them consistantly
  • Diamond_Lim
    I have made it to level 232 and am really enjoying the game. However, I am having trouble getting people to send me lives. All the sudden I have 10-12 extra lives and then I have no extra for a week. Not sure how to get them consistantly
    Hello! @SusannKaye :) 
    Welcome to King Community! 
    You are awesome linker! Max lives is 5 lives only that cannot extra lives. (more than 5 lives) 
    💎🌟Lim🌟💎
  • bluezy
    bluezy Posts: 11 Level 2
    I'm on level 725... Just awaiting new levels..... 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Welcome to King Community @SusannKaye :) I hope you stick around - we have a vibrant community here, filled with Brilliant people! 

About lives: As there are millions of game-messages are being sent daily via our network, unfortunately some of them simply do not arrive. It’s always worth resending the message or asking friends to resend them to you if you haven’t received them.
    So you can have dry spells not getting lives through and then they start coming through again. Hopefully we'll have a solution for this in the future. 

Maybe you'll get more online diamond hunting friends right here to send you help :) 

• Diamond_Lim
    bluezy said:
    I'm on level 725... Just awaiting new levels..... 
    Wow! Nice! @bluezy :) 
    You are amazing Linker! 
    💎🌟Lim🌟💎
  • Erika1958
    Erika1958 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Hi Jelly_Jenny, I hope I am right here to answer the Win of Gold Bars, I am new here in the Community. And my home language is German 😬. I on Level 672

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?