🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4599 - Stuck!

Options
Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 202 Level 3

Is this level actually possible to complete without extra moves/boosters? Best I can do is around 10 diamonds still to collect!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,918 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋😊

Yeah! Level 4599 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 🙁

So let me asking and reporting this level and also Level 4602, 4604, 4605 and 4608 to Community Team again now, then we will waiting for their team decision first and they will tweaking these levels easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting on another next week again. 🙏

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 176 Level 3
    Options

Andy green, have to agree, why do they have to make them so difficult, lately has been lovely playing, nothing like this horrible one, but thanks to all who work on them all the same.

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 202 Level 3
    Options

Yes, it is deeply frustrating, especially since it's not just this level that needs tweaking! Last weeks batch of levels were an absolute pleasure to play. All abled to be completed without issues.

• bakermom99
    bakermom99 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options

Hello it’s me again 😁

With the new issue on this Level 4599!
    Please Help!!and Thank you so much 🥰

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 13
    Options

Hello again! @bakermom99 👋😊

Yeah! Level 4599 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 🙁

So let me asking and reporting this level and also Level 4602, 4604, 4605 and 4608 to Community Team again now, then we will waiting for their team decision first and they will tweaking these levels easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting on another next week again. 🙏

• lesleyward
    lesleyward Posts: 35 Level 2
    edited June 13
    Options

Yes 4599 is impossible and as we get very few or no opportunities to gain boosters I think King ought to rethink diamond diaries.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 13
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

Yeah! Exactly! Level 4599 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 🙁

• bakermom99
    bakermom99 Posts: 49 Level 2
    edited June 13
    Options

Totally understand 😊

Thank you so much! and have a great day!🥰

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 13
    Options

Thank you for your understanding! You're welcome again and have a great day too! 🤗

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 176 Level 3
    Options

Hi DL I see other players with the same concerns as I have, rewards take so long to get ( eg. It took me over 4 weeks to gain 400 diamonds) And too ,it has been happening for a long time, lives gained while waiting for new games,disappear when the new game arrives ( I always give games to my friends but only very seldom do I get 1 game from a "player", never from friends on my list) it feels like the lives given are being held back. Also I noticed that you don't or are not able to address these issues or haven't done in the past when they are raised. Thank you for your help

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?