🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4643 - Stuck!

Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 219 Level 3

I managed to obtain the key to the chest and have been awarded the very rare 24-hour free play!

However, I have reached level 4643 and I am struggling to get anywhere near collecting all the diamonds.

Has anyone successfully completed this level without extra moves or boosters?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 160,916 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited July 10

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋😊

Congratulations as finally you did passed Level 4631 on this game successfully now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Yeah! This level and also Level 4644, 4645, 4647, 4648, 4650 and 4651 are really very impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing these new impossible levels without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 👇🙁

So let me asking and reporting this level and also Level 4644, 4645, 4647, 4648, 4650 and 4651 to Community Team again now, then we will waiting for their team decision first and they will tweaking these levels easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting on another next week again. 🙏

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Andy_Green

Thank you once again for responding so swiftly. New set of levels and the same issue with impassable levels. Frustrating. Such a shame as it means the 24 hour free play I was granted is off no help to me now. I can't keep replaying the level over and over to get 5 extra moves as I need 600 diamonds and I'm below 100 at the moment 🤣😂

• Andy_Green
    edited July 3

Look at how much time I have left (see screenshot). What are the chances of this and other levels being fixed before the timer runs out? 😂😂😂

• Andy_Green

Oh, screenshot disappeared....

Try again

• sharlie27
    sharlie27 Posts: 191 Level 3

Andy Green, you are better than me, I'm stuck on the 1 before 4642, I am like you no diamonds after having saved and used 3 X lives in the last level 126 of 400 to get enough for 1 set of lives saving, 1 at a time, these start levels are not hard levels, it is very disappointing when you wait for so long to go through the same thing again, bad luck about your gift tho, I guess we could give up 😭

• Diamond_Lim
    edited July 10

Yes! I know you got 24 hours of unlimited lives but you are still stucking on this impossible level right now! Sorry! 😅😅😅

Community Team has been answered me : They will tweaking these levels on another next week, but unfortunately it's not this week due to their super busy to do, they make another new levels (etc) on the games while they have no time to check and fix these levels available on this week. 😅😅😅

So this level and also Level 4644, 4645, 4647, 4648, 4650 and 4651 have been reported to Community Team early already, then we will patience waiting for their team will tweaking these levels easier on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting on another next week again. 🙏

• Roha
    Roha Posts: 114 Level 3

This is getting ridiculous. There are far too many levels unpassable lately. Maybe you should not release them until they have been tested 🤷‍♀️?

• Diamond_Lim
    edited July 10

Yeah! It's getting more ridiculous as they make these levels become more difficult to be passed mostly that we cannot pass these new impossible levels very possible. They should be test playing these new levels first before they release new levels. Oh Dear! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

So this level and also Level 4644, 4645, 4647, 4648, 4650 and 4651 have been reported to Community Team early already, then we will patience waiting for their team will tweaking these levels easier on another next week again. So please be patience waiting on another next week again. 🙏

• Diamond_Lim
    edited July 10

Hello again! @bianca70 @makomakomako @monaperez @skyhi67 @bakermom99 @Annie_Soutter @Roha @orshansj @lesleyward @Allicat4546 @monikamoosi @meta1205 @Sany1234 @abipenburg1951_ @Allison_Glen @jaylo2022 @Andy_Green and All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4643 right now! 👋😊

Finally Community Team just answered me now : This level and also Level 4644, 4645, 4647, 4648, 4650 and 4651 have been start reported now then we are waiting for their team will tweaking these levels easier on next week. Please be patience waiting and thanks for your reporting this impossible level feedback once again. 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?