** ๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Diaries Expert Information ๐Ÿ’Ž ** (Part 7) - Pick one of the booster on ticket ๐ŸŽซ

LimLim Posts: 5,787 Game Expert
edited January 9 in Guides
Hello again! Diamond Hunters! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Brilliant Linker! :)
Today I ask the tip is called " Pick one of the booster on ticket " ๐ŸŽซ
Diamond Diaries Saga is a treasure hunting adventure that takes you all around the world. You can even choose your next trip! But first things first... youโ€™ll need a ticket if you want to travel. ๐ŸŽซ
On first episode, Lucy (a talented craftswoman) is still working the necklaces, Charlie (a bird) receive a letter to Lucy! Lucy read this letter and receive first ticket is Paris (No Booster Selected) by Bernadetta! Then finally they depart to Paris to start going ahead! :)
On second episode, you can only selected second ticket is New Work (Lives recharge twice as fast)! :)
From starting third episode to present episode, youโ€™ll be given the choice between two exotic locations. Youโ€™ll find all sorts of trips on offer (Everyone choose different locations) / (All of the locations will be RANDOMLY to us) :) โœˆ
Youโ€™ll also have a choice of two boosters. Pick one, and that booster will stay active for the entire episode. Youโ€™ll be invited to make a selection from any two of the following:
  • Two Birds at the start of every levelย ย ย ย  ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ
  • One Blast at the start of every levelย  ย ย  ๐ŸŒŸ
  • Lives recharge twice as fastย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  โค
  • Power up the Hammer (double the radius) ๐Ÿ”จย 
My favorite boosters are Two Birds at the start of every level & One Blast at the start of every level because these boosters are very helpful for me to pass them easily! ;)
So what about you? Which booster do you want?
Have a SASSY day and happy playing! :D
๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸLim๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž
(Diamond Diaries Expert Player)

๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž

โœจ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! โœจ

Comments