🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 4758

bianca70
bianca70 Posts: 209 Level 2

Level 4758 is imposseble to play out, to many dubble obstacles and to many dubble flowers, and not enough moves to play out.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,112 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 23

Hello again! @bianca70 👋😊

Yeah! This level is really very impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 👇🙁

So let me asking and reporting this level and also Level 4749, 4751, 4752, 4753 and 4755 to Community Team again now, then we will waiting for their team decision first and they will tweaking these levels easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting on another next week again. 🙏

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Liz1961
    Liz1961 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi Lim

Same as @bianca70

Level 4758 is impossible as you only have 2 or 3 moves left to clear 2 x 7 move boxes at the bottom.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @Liz1961 👋😊

Yeah! This level is really very impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 👇🙁

So I did asking and reporting this level and also Level 4749, 4751, 4752, 4753 and 4755 to Community Team so early already, then we are still patience waiting for their team decision first and they will tweaking these levels easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting on another next week again. 🙏

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! and All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4758 right now! 👋😊

Finally Community Team just answered me now : This level and also Level 4749, 4751, 4752, 4753 and 4755 have been start reported then we are waiting for their team will tweaking these levels easier later. Please be patience waiting and thanks for your reporting this impossible level feedback once again. 🤗

• monikamoosi
    monikamoosi Posts: 41 Level 2

I can not pass this level 😬 Help

• Diamond_Lim
    edited August 28

Hello again! @monikamoosi 👋😊

Yeahoo! Congratulations! Finally you did passed Impossible Level 4753 successfully now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with us right now! Well done! 👍😄

This level and also Level 4749, 4751, 4752, 4753 and 4755 have been reported to Community Team already, then we are still patience waiting for their team decision first and they will tweaking these levels easier or not later as well. So please be patience waiting later again. 🙏

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! and All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4758 right now! 👋😊

Woohoo! Great news as finally it's only Level 4758 and also Level 4753 have been fixed and becomes much easier now! 🙌😄

So please don't forget to update the latest version (Android - 1.81.0 / Apple - 1.81.0.0) of this game first then make sure use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game again then we hope you will see these levels have been fixed and become much easier now! 👍😄

I check playing this level again then I see 5 extra moves added, also some of these blockers decreased and changed much easier now. I did completed this level easily with my 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves possible now! 👇😄

And then we have also some great news for you as the next new episode's levels (From Level 4761 to 4775) are really appreciate pass rate for us possible that we can passing the next new episode's levels without using boosters and extra moves possible too. 🤞😄

So we hope you can also passing this level and another new levels as soon as possible now too! Good luck and thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 👍🤗

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?