Level 4728

meta1205
meta1205 Posts: 14 Level 2

Please help me i am stuck for weeks

Please please

Answers

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 219 Level 3

I'm beginning to think my age is affecting my ability to complete some of these levels! 😂😂

Anyhow… does anyone have tips on how to complete this level, please? Thank you. 😀

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 160,916 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 4

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋😄

Yeahoo! Congratulations! Finally you are back while you did passed Impossible Level 4719, 4721, 4725 and 4727 successfully now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with us right now! Well done and Welcome back! We are so happy and excited to see you are back playing on Diamond Diaries Saga now! 🙌😄

Well! This level is still passable for us mostly! 👍😊

Let me check playing this level again then I will be back to help and give you the amazing tips of how to pass Level 4728 without using boosters and extra moves possible soon! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 4

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋😄

Finally I am back to help and answer you for this level now. 😄

After I check playing this level again, Yes! This level is really still passable and nothing so impossible for us possible! 🤞😄

So don't worry! Let me helping, giving and showing you my amazing linking skill tips of how to pass Level 4728 without using boosters and extra moves very possible now! 😉

Firstly, you make sure linking at least 12 charms to create star ray charms and destroy against these flowers on the middle board first. 😊

Then you link star ray charms to target and destroy the ribbon of the right key two times and also these flower and purple blockers. 👍😄

After the first key has been unlocked to the second (left) key, you link star ray charms again to destroy these flower, purple blockers then the ribbon of the left key two times on the middle board. The helpful bird will be released and helping you to target and destroy the left key too. 👍😄

After the second key has been unlocked to the first diamond, some yellow charms start released now! You make sure linking all of these charms on the middle board to create star ray charm again. Then you link star ray charm to destroy these charms on the middle board. 😊

And then you keep linking star ray ray charms (also helpful birds) to target and destroy these both of keys and all of these blockers. Both of the diamonds will be moving up to the necklaces after all of these blockers destroyed before out of moves! 🤞😄

Tada! I did passed this level with my 2nd try and also without using boosters and extra moves possible twice on last two weeks and today! So we promise this level is really still passable and nothing so impossible for us possible now! ✊😄

After you check and follow up my amazing linking skill tips now, we hope you can passing this level without using boosters and extra moves as soon as possible too. 👆😉

Good luck again and also thank you for continuing to play this game with us together! 🤞🍀💎😄

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 219 Level 3
    edited September 4

Thank you once again for yet another in-depth guide! After following your wonderful tips, I succeeded in completing this level on my first go!

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 4

Wow! Awesome and Congratulations! Finally you did completed this level without using boosters and extra moves possible now after you follow up my amazing linking skill tips. 🙌😄

And you are very welcome! Let's continue challenge playing and completing next new levels on this game! Good luck again! 🤞🍀😄

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there and Welcome back again! @meta1205 👋😊

Finally I am back to help and answer you for this level now. 😄

After I check playing this level again, Yes! This level is really still passable and nothing so impossible for us possible! 🤞😄

So don't worry! Let me helping, giving and showing you my amazing linking skill tips of how to pass Level 4728 without using boosters and extra moves very possible now! 😉

Firstly, you make sure linking at least 12 charms to create star ray charms and destroy against these flowers on the middle board first. 😊

Then you link star ray charms to target and destroy the ribbon of the right key two times and also these flower and purple blockers. 👍😄

After the first key has been unlocked to the second (left) key, you link star ray charms again to destroy these flower, purple blockers then the ribbon of the left key two times on the middle board. The helpful bird will be released and helping you to target and destroy the left key too. 👍😄

After the second key has been unlocked to the first diamondsome yellow charms start released now! You make sure linking all of these charms on the middle board to create star ray charm again. Then you link star ray charm to destroy these charms on the middle board. 😊

And then you keep linking star ray ray charms (also helpful birds) to target and destroy these both of keys and all of these blockersBoth of the diamonds will be moving up to the necklaces after all of these blockers destroyed before out of moves! 🤞😄

Tada! I did passed this level with my 2nd try and also without using boosters and extra moves possible twice! So we promise this level is really still passable and nothing so impossible for us possible now! ✊😄

After you check and follow up my amazing linking skill tips now, we hope you can passing this level without using boosters and extra moves as soon as possible too. 👆😉

Good luck again and also thank you for continuing to play this game with us together! 🤞🍀💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?