Accepting any combination of letters as legitimate words! (Resolved)

Options
Schnipps
Schnipps Posts: 4 Newbie
edited February 2019 in Support
I have suddenly experienced a very strange thing. Alphabetty is now accepting any combination of letters as legitimate words. I have been struggling with level 876 for some time, but this morning I have covered every letter on the screen and it has been accepted as a word. I did this for the whole level and have accrued a score of 572491. It has put me at the top of he leader board but it is not much fun!
When I quit the game by pressing the green cog, a series of screens appear starting with 'messages' with headings 'Id'. 'Status' and 'Reason'. Is this part of Alphabetty or is it my device.
Has anybody had this? Can anybody help?

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi everyone, me again! 

So that actually went quickly :) Thanks to you, we realised that we published some tests by mistake and this is what was creating the problem - Really sorry about that! 
    We have now released the correct version so all you need to do is update the game again and that will solve the issue. 

Could you please confirm that it's all fine afterwards?

Thank you guys and again, sorry for the inconvenience!

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?