Accepting any combination of letters as legitimate words! (Resolved)

Options
2»

Answers

• Jane-15
    Jane-15 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Did what you said but it did not help. If I wanted to I can make an "acceptable" word of 24 letters!

I have version 1.54.4. I also noticed on the main game board that shows the map I see the words "Console",  "Up" and "Down". That wasn't there last time I played.
  • Schnipps
    Schnipps Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I am also running version 1.54.4 and have exactly the same options appearing on the screen as Jane-15.
    In some respects those options are quite good as they allow you to scroll backwards, to replay previous levels, a lot quicker.
    I was doing that quite often when I had caught up the game and there were no new levels to play.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Ok guys, thanks for the confirmation! We are looking into it. However, we're not able to reproduce the error. Could you please let us know if that's still happening? If so, it would be really helpful if you could get a video of the problem - That would help the studio investigate.

Thanks a lot! 

Good to hear you like the new options, @Schnipps :) 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi everyone, me again! 

So that actually went quickly :) Thanks to you, we realised that we published some tests by mistake and this is what was creating the problem - Really sorry about that! 
    We have now released the correct version so all you need to do is update the game again and that will solve the issue. 

Could you please confirm that it's all fine afterwards?

Thank you guys and again, sorry for the inconvenience!
  • Schnipps
    Schnipps Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I am pleased to be able to report the the glitch seems to have gone away and the game has reverted back to how it was before the problem. I did force a close/restart many times.
    It has still recorded my (false) high scores but the new options are no longer there.
    At least i can play the game and enjoy it.
    Joining this community has been a pleasant experience.
  • Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options
    For further closure, I have never had 1.54.4 but just 1.54.3 despite being enrolled as a beta tester for Android - checked now, and I only still see 1.54.3 :o
  • Jane-15
    Jane-15 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks for the quick fix.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?