How Do I Get 3 Cheeses on Level 622?

Options
Jorpas
Jorpas Posts: 2 Newbie
I've been replaying this level for ages...my best score is 9075. Any tips/strategies on getting that 3rd Cheese Star?

Answers

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited February 2019
    Options
    here are notes for 622 ...
    2 plates ... in 9 moves(Feb 16 2018)
    ... Vincent recommends using an artifact that takes out the move stealer(s)
    ... Vincent likes removing exclamators when going for 3 stars
    ... the move stealers blow up in 2 & 3 moves
    ... blast a trap along the way
    ... the game will continue until you get at least one star ... 1000 will get one star
    ... 9790 will get 2 stars ... 9856 3 stars(approximate range)
    ... Vincent is an expert player ... and plays on a PC in English
  • Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options
    Yeah, I have a 10472 on 622 - it's basically an impossible level score-wise unless you get a lucky board.

If you're really patient, go for it and play with Barney until you get a favorable board that allows you to both get lots of golden tiles and enough to clear one of the bombs while playing for score and completion of level. Maybe you're getting a good one in 100 attempts...

Vincent's tips are the same strategy I used way back when to barely move past 10k and get the 3 stars, good points as usual @abe_coffee ... good luck!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?