🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Behind the Scenes: Episode 34 is out! Game Studio reveals the secrets for the new levels

Jelly_Jenny
Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager

Hi everyone!

Are you ready for some Brilliance? Here's the Game Studio's take on the new levels: the good, the tricky and the Sassy. As always, let us know what you think :chuffed:

“In this exciting new episode, you will be able to complete another 20 amazing levels. You can find classic levels and also new and innovative levels. 

Our favorite levels are: 637, 640, 646. These three levels feature innovative gameplay and require a new way of thinking to be passed.

The level 637 is a spiral level in which you have to break the brooches in order to let the diamonds pass, and also you have to open the doll at the end of this spiral.

On level 640 you have to open the dolls and the boxes. The dolls are on five circles, these circles are not connected with the main board.

Level 646 here you have to choose between 2 paths, each path is different and the objective? That the diamond reaches the necklace! 

You can also find challenging levels such as 638, 641, 645 and 650, where your skills will be put to the test. 

We hope you enjoy this new episode of Diamond Diaries Saga!”

https://youtu.be/qSNh6RItDuE

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,900 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    All of the levels are no problem! Good Job! ;)
    I am still waiting for 15 new levels are released soon (From level 651 to level 665)! :)
    ✭-Lim-✭
  • Gabizete
    Gabizete Posts: 3 Newbie
    I'm already waiting for new levels.
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2019
    Hello! @Gabizete 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 
    Congratulations! 🎉🎉🎉
    Are you on level 755?
    If you're on level 755, yes! You reached all of the levels! 😊
    Have a SASSY weekend! ❤️
  • seven1
    seven1 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi everyone I really enjoy playing this game it is amazing it’s very challenging🤪🤨😚

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @seven1 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Let's introduce myself! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

Thank you for your love playing Diamond Diaries Saga! Then can you tell me what's your current level on this game? 😄

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a sassy day! 😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?