🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Win 50 Gold Bars with Diamond Diaries! (FINISHED)

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Hello! @Gabizete
    Congratulations! 🎉🎉🎉
    Tell us what is your favourite level and why on this game? It's simple! 😊
  • JoyceNorris
    JoyceNorris Posts: 1 Newbie
    My favorite level is by far 388, dolls, dolls, dolls! Many other great levels but I play this one over and over!  I am currently at level 702. Love this game, thanks.
  • Diamond_Lim
    Hello! @JoyceNorris 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 
    Nice favourite level and Well done for your current level! 👍
    It's still 53 levels left! (Currently 755 levels)
    Have a SASSY weekend! ❤️
  • nsikan
    nsikan Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi @ lim yes playing candy crush. Love all the nightmarishly levels so far. The tougher it is, the more the yearning to crack it.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    My favorite level is by far 388, dolls, dolls, dolls! Many other great levels but I play this one over and over!  I am currently at level 702. Love this game, thanks.

I love the Dolls as well! 

• Diamond_Lim
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,368 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Jelly_Jenny,
    First of all, Thank you for this Contest.... one of the easy ones :)

Now, to my favorite level(s) -- Actually, I have many but, I am going with the recent ones that I passed -- Level # 622, 625 and 626.

** The Levels 622 & 626 --  By the time I finished these levels, I have collected 30 Gold Bars with collecting 200, 400 and 600 Diamonds... these 2 were a bit tricky to reach actual goal & I was shy with just 1 or 2, and collected 18 or 19 each time;

** Level # 625 because it has all the hurdle/blocker destroyers -- The Birds, The Blast AND the whole board clearing thing (with Gold & pearls -- forgot the name of that)

**  I like all parts of the game -- Dolls, Jewelry Box, String to the Pearl necklace either by dropping OR by raising with Perfume.  Only thing I do not like is those "Pink Flowers".-- they are pretty but hard to remove!!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,368 Candy Moderator
    Hey @JoyceNorris,  Is that you, my Facebook Friend? 

Hearty Welcome to the King Community.... so nice to see you here <3 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    It's hard to decide which level is my favorite so I am choosing the type of game play that is my favorite.  I really enjoy collecting the dolls.  It's really neat to see them get smaller and smaller until they disappear.

• Diamond_Lim
    Hello! @Elsa
    You can check and search on behind the scenes:Episodes (From 34 to 41) There are many favourite levels there! You can choose your favourite level and reason. It's simple! It ends on 2nd April! (It's many days left!) 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?